Second stage diet, IF+primal

Good stuff brah. I wil be uploading pics today at some point. I am sick again so the pics likely won't be me at 100% but, it will show where I am at. Baring in mind, a shoulder and lower back injury. I'll do as you suggest and begin cutting out stuff like wheat and any of that crap.the difficulty is going out and harrassing women. Nothing is open late beyond subway or pita pitt. Not the best but, even deli are a better alternative then what is out there. My next alternative is packing meals. I have no excuses here. Its just about more preparation. More time. Focus too. I'll add in fish fillet and I'll incorporate greek yogurt if I have any at all. I also will intake more fish. I am sick again. I am planning to see a natural path cause this is out of hand. Thanks for the support. You look like you are doing amazing. Keep it up.

Thanks bro.
I just found frozen wild caught mackerel - 2.00 for 1 pound. Throw those bad boys on the frying pan and u pretty much fulfilled your protein requirements for the day.
Also - boil like 20 eggs and store them in the fridge - HOWEVER, since chicken is fed grains these days , even organic ones - u must take a lot of Fish oil supp to balance it out - otherwise you will get chronic inflammation. Judging from the diet you have, you probably have it already.

For the flu thing - u must add lots of vegetables for your diet. Buy some broccoli - non-organic is fine too, and stir fry with your fish or whatever. This will help a lot with not getting ill again - at least it helped me, beause my body and immune system was fcking broken when i lost 45lbs

Day 82: 264, however I ate some disgusting veggie sausages late night and 1 mango and 1 pomelo.

Overall, I feel i have slimmed down in the last couple of days. My ribs show and I see my abs when i stretch.

I still have problems sleeping, damn. Feel asleep at 6 am. That is messing up my schedule quite a lot.

However, I think I found why - drink too much green tea, especially in the evening.
Training - went for a long walk, did power lifting workout - 40 minutes.
Diet - 300 grams mackerel, 7 eggs, 400 grams cauliflower, 30 almonds, lots of tea

Last edited:
Day 83 : 263.2 I am visibly leaning out.
I am switching my training to body weight work outs from now on.
Diet -
2 cups of soy milk, 1 large coffee.
5 Eggs and 400 grams of boiled squid
400 grams of broccoli and 400 grams of bean sprouts.

Training - boxing/wrestling.

I will try to decrease calories to 1500 from now on. I will need to match my DV of vitamins and minerals though.

245mwde.jpg

Last edited:
Dipped below 259.5 after work out today. Feel great - been getting quite a lot of complements on how healthy i look.
Looks like i am having a date this weekend ).
Depression is completely gone, i think the milk-only diet resulted in hormonal imbalance several months ago, which caused heavy mood swings. While I have a lot on my hands, i feel like nothing can bring me down. My natural cockiness and aggression is coming back, and god i missed it.
Hair thickness seems to be restored .... phew.

First time in 3 years I feel like i am back to normal.

Day 84: 262.8
Had a frat party, so ate some junk food.
Diet 50 cashews, wild caught fish 500 grams, ate lots of broccoli around 400 grams.
Lots of tea,
1 liter of soy milk... I am really confused about soy milk, I have spent whole day reading about how good it is, but if you think about it - humans haven't started eating it until recently, and it is pretty much a poison in raw form.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""The lie that being fed to us is that “dangers of soy” is some meat/dairy industry propaganda is pretty obvious when you do a little research. and find that the meat/dairy and soy industry is the “same”.

Deans now owns Silk.
Monsanto largest producer of GMO soy also produces rBGH, the growth hormone that makes the dairy industry so profitable.

Monsanto GMO soy is what keeps the diary/meat industry alive and makes it so profitable. Monstanto lobbied hard and had a direct hand in promoting the industry so that there would be more demand for its GMO soy.

Cargill one of the largest producer of processed soy(most soy milk companies is made from soy flour of Cargill) is also one of the largest producers of processed meat.
Now why would they spread “propaganda against soy” which they sell too.
This artilce sums up pretty much everything about what I found out about soy over a few years of research(avoiding WFP and vegan sites to get a unbiased conclusion).
http://rheumatic.org/soy.htm

Also I have read the “first” Japanese study which spurred this “health myth”
Well now most of know that the Japanese eat a lot of super-foods, like sea-veggies and also a lot of raw food. The fish they consumed too was raw most of the times.
They drank a lot of green tea(and there are many studies attributing their good health and longevity to green tea).
They also took a lot of ginger and fermented foods.
They led a disciplined life and practices some sort of “slow martial arts”

And the study ignored all of the above and attributed their “good health” to a measly 9 grams of soy they were consuming, that too only fermented forms.
You must have heard 25-30 grams but that is their current consumption(a few years ago now its even more) in the study their consumption was only 9 grams.

They significantly more amounts of green tea and ginger for crying out loud.
Once you know this its easy to open up your mind that the “soy industry” which is 10 times larger than the meat/dairy industry has been lying.
Hmmmmmmm...
Soybeans contain large quantities of natural toxins or “antinutrients”. First among them are potent enzyme inhibitors that block the action of trypsin and other enzymes needed for protein digestion.
These inhibitors are not deactivated during cooking & processing. Test animals fed these inhibitors developed enlargement and pathological conditions of the pancreas, including cancer.
Soybeans also contain haemagglutinin, a clot-promoting substance that causes red blood cells to clump together.
99% of soy is genetically modified and it among the highest contamination by pesticides of any of our foods.
Soybeans are high in phytic acid, a substance that blocks the uptake of the essential minerals calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and especially zinc, in the intestinal tract.
Soy products contain high levels of aluminum, leached from the aluminum tanks in which they are acid washed and processed at high temperatures.
Nitrites, which are potent carcinogens, are formed during the spray-drying of soy.
Soy Protein Isolates, which are shown to enlarge the pancreas and thyroid and increase fatty acid deposits in the liver.
Soy contains toxic isoflavones ( I PERSONALLY DISAGREE HERE, SOY ISO have been found to be anti-estrogenic )
Soy foods have a high concentration of goitrogens which block production of thyroid hormones."""""""""""""""""

I think i will stay away from soy, however, I will keep taking moderate amounts of soy isoflavones

Last edited:
Thanks bro.
I just found frozen wild caught mackerel - 2.00 for 1 pound. Throw those bad boys on the frying pan and u pretty much fulfilled your protein requirements for the day.
Also - boil like 20 eggs and store them in the fridge - HOWEVER, since chicken is fed grains these days , even organic ones - u must take a lot of Fish oil supp to balance it out - otherwise you will get chronic inflammation. Judging from the diet you have, you probably have it already.

For the flu thing - u must add lots of vegetables for your diet. Buy some broccoli - non-organic is fine too, and stir fry with your fish or whatever. This will help a lot with not getting ill again - at least it helped me, beause my body and immune system was fcking broken when i lost 45lbs

Thanks man. I bought probiotics. They were cheaper so not the best though, my greek yogurt has all thee good bacterias. I need a juicer and veggies and lots more fish. Variety too. Looking good bro. Keep it up

Day 86:
Diet : rice - 900 calories
2 hours of walking to class
Full body training
Same yesterday.
Weight shot up to 265, although I think it's because of carb intake.
Overspent my January budget lol, also still don't sleep properly.

Day 87: 266
Diet a huge shake - lots of broccoli, celery, carrots, asparagus.
Tastes disgusting, but very filling.
Salmon - 1 pound.
4 eggs.

Training - full body workout with weights. Active day.
5 minutes of sprints, walking on. Stairs.

Toe still hurts a bit.

Planning to switch to body weight exercises soon.

Day 88: 264
... Decided to stop the vegetarian diet. While fish has all the nutrients, low-carb/keto diet is hard to keep if you are not eating meat, not to mention - expensive.
Got some organic pork ( still graiin fed, but pigs can eat pretty much anything ).
Body weight workouts are improving, interestingly i get quite a nice "pump" from them.
Training - BW work out, light jogging 25 minutes, running on stairs PLUS light wrestling 1.5 hours.
Diet - organic pork - 800 grams, 4 eggs, LOTS of veggies.
Busy day, lots of study.

Last edited:
Day 89: 261.1
Feels like I am in ketosis.
Training : bw workout.
Diet : fish, 2 pounds. Lots of veggies. I am eating several tbsp of coconut oil per day.
Gallon of water plus teas and coffee.
Lots of study.

Last edited:
Day 90: 259.8
Boom baby!
Forgot that dating can be expensive.
My calories are pretty low, also I realized I need lots of fiber from veggies, otherwise I have trouble digesting meats.
Life suddenly turned very active, not sure if I can manage working out often.

Day 98 : 263.
Had a cheat week. Lots of exams and etc. I have been around 263 for almost 2 month now.
Time to really turn it up and get into 240s.
Diet - Japanese food - around 1000 calories.
Sarumyan's patented "shake of many things" - basicly 2 litres of various green veggies/coco oil, avocado, curcumin, 2 tsp of green tea leaves, one banana/ one whey protein scoop.
I regret buying protein powder - has been using whey isolate for 2 weeks now - nothing but feeling bloated - but has to finish it.

Supplements - BCAA, ZMA, CArnitine, whey iso, B-6 complex, 10-20 fish oil capsules ( love them ), probiotics, Curcumin, soy isoflavones, green tea extract.

Overall, my diet has been clean for the last month. Feel much much better, healthy as a bull, however, need to get back into Keto-paleo. I felt I have caught a flu virus 3-4 days ago, however, my body just crushed it. Never felt that before lol.

The only issue are the problems with sleep - i got rid of coffee, starting to suspect the green extract is full of caffeine.

Last edited:
The yo-yo dieting you are doing is not going to lead to weight loss. you seem unable to stay with one diet and keep changing your macros in a severe, unpredictable way.

Your diet should be a way of eating for life, not something that changes on a monthly basis in a complete way. That's my 2 cents.

That being said, you look good, very cut.

The yo-yo dieting you are doing is not going to lead to weight loss. you seem unable to stay with one diet and keep changing your macros in a severe, unpredictable way.

Your diet should be a way of eating for life, not something that changes on a monthly basis in a complete way. That's my 2 cents.

That being said, you look good, very cut.

Thanks,
Just need to harden the Fck up. Done tests - I have acute sensitivity to gluten, minor to nightshade vegetables. Milk is surprisingly fine for me.

I am at 271 lbs right, been eating out way too much. But in a more or less good shape.

I have 6 weeks for final push, before a very crucial summer.

Day 1 :271,
Food - Korean rest, around 1500 calories
Blueberries - 600 grams
Jogging 5 miles.

Keto diet starting from tomorrow.

Goal to get to 250 lbs. (6-7)weeks.

Day 2:weight - 272.
Diet - 5 hour window, lots of teas and coffee though.
Exercise - quick body weight workout.
Here is what I eat everyday - fish around 400 grams plus lots of different veggies/berries/a bit fruit in the shake.
znohmu.jpg

Day 3:
3 cups of double double.
Same diet as yesterday.
Exercise - jogging , 2 miles, some body weight.
Too much study, didn't sleep.

Day 3 still - 268.8 despite having a full stomach.
Just want to mention how rewarding is to see scale drop everyday. Perhaps that's why I prefer rapid weightloss to less riskier but so dull -500 calorie ones.

Eat clean also helps , however amount of xaffeine simply not good for me.

Day 4: 268.6.
Diet - 6pm-10pm regimen, before that coffee or tea or juice (full of sugar... damn it)
Food - I decided I will be eating same thing everyday. Around 500-600 grams of different vegetables ( 150-200 calories )
300-500 grams of wild fish ( 500-700 calories ).
Juicing at 10 pm. - 300-400 calories
Coffee/tea/coconut juice and no solid food before 6pm.
Fish is fried in a LOT of coconut oil, should count as well - 100-160 calories.

Workouts are pretty much the same as well everyday - Jogging 2-3 miles, 40 pulls ups, around 80 push ups, abs hanging leg raises, walking on stairs from 2-29th floor.

Around around 800-1000 calories spent.

Calorie deficit should be around maintenance, which is roughly 3000 calories or 0.8 pounds per day.
I have exactly 20 pounds to loose, so expect to get there in 25-28 days total.
I am trying to monitor my vitamins and minerals.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back