Second referendum in UK now!

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I think brexit deal needs a new referendum.

Theresa May deal, looks bad for UK, I'm not looking into the 585 pages, but the "divorce"fee of 42€ Billion sounds nice to EU, the money and the option of bilateral deals between countries In the EU sounds also great, Trump idiotic as he is, said it was a great deal for EU and could harm UK-US relations.

I wonder if it's bitterness over the trade of words between him and May, or he's actually making a small but calculated threat.

Either way, from what I understand, Brexit started with a immigration issue that turned Into a deep state of anti EU sentiment, tory's saw that and decided to activate article 50 looking for a way out of the EU.

May's arrogance may give UK a brief crisis. The numbers show a economic decrease in the country under the deal, from what I understand May doesn't have enough seats in the house to finish, that's why I think another referendum will be good to end this unease.

let's give you a perspective from Portugal, my concern is the immigration policy, and not having a powerful economy behind us, as we already relay more on French and German capital, the 2 main European banks.

Immigration on the other hand is a issue to both countries as we have citizens looking for work, and a lot of UK tourism that fuels our economy.

In the end its up to the people and not politicians to answer who they deal with. UK is a giant nation, and some "blocks" like Northern Ireland can start their own "Ukxit" if they see the EU as a viable economy for trade and business, beware of what you do and ask for.

Sovereignty is worth more than minor economic inconvenience. When will Europeans learn that any time a European empire is attempted it ends terribly for everyone?

The current deal doesn't get through parliament, this is evident by reaction, and the total mystic text in the document in relation to very serious issues.

The most likely outcome to this total mess is a GE when parliament vote against TM's deal on the 11th. No party will form a majority, the extension of leaving will be extended several times, and eventually the whole thing will be cancelled.

Fuck please no , it's not like a 2nd referendum on the minutiae of the deal is sure or even more likely to come out the 'right' way and even if it does the way is then open for a best of three,five or seven referendums.....the cunts in Parliament need to do their fucking job debate,decide then either ratify the deal , reject the deal , declare war on the EU or whatever our best option is .

Back