Crime Second dead man found in Democratic Donor Ed Bucks home

Tom Steyer needs to be thoroughly investigated. Given what we know about the sexual proclivities of the outspoken vicious progressive Dem donors in the form of Epstein, Bean, Weinstein and now Buck outed, you have to wonder if he as a black man chained in his basement. Or a seven-year old boy.

He has the creepiest vibe of any of them. I shudder to think what he's up to.

Buck has an extensive history of donating to Democratic politicians.

Buck donated a total of $2,950 to Clinton, as well as donating thousands to California Rep. Ted Lieu and then-Rep. Kyrsten Sinema, who was just sworn into as a senator for Arizona.

tenor.gif

You realize there's limits to how much you can donate, right? Otherwise you want him to get dinesh d'screwedza?

Yeah, dividing that by the number of years he's been involved in politics, that would come out to about $900 a year.

That's pretty far below the limit. And it includes donations to a PAC.

Tom Steyer needs to be thoroughly investigated. Given what we know about the sexual proclivities of the outspoken vicious progressive Dem donors in the form of Epstein, Bean, Weinstein and now Buck outed, you have to wonder if he as a black man chained in his basement. Or a seven-year old boy.
Definitely needs looking into. Imagine a second death, and people have to rally just for the authorities to think about arresting anyone.
There will be a rally tonight at the home of Ed Buck to call on LAPD to arrest Buck, according to WEHOVille.

Thats a democrat for you. They are all killers and liars, thank goodness we have an honest, uncorrupt, handsome republican in office to lead america in the right direction. Imagine if you had a pathological liar, corrupt, ugly ass president running america how much of a joke we would be?
You can't troll both sides in the same thread.

What a thread to defend the honor of your beloved democrats "but Trump". o_O

Who says I am defending this democrat lol? This guy is scum and should serve time in jail. I find it funny though cause I am sure some republican dummy will claim just cause this guy committed this crime then all democrats are like that. Their IQ is pretty low is my point.

I looked up this guy.....how is he a notable donor to the Democratic Party? It says that, in his entire life, he has donated $30,000 to Democratic causes (despite being a millionaire) and he hasn't been involved in politics since 2007.

Man, you guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Its the "journalist" trying to sensationalize this situation to garner more views and ad revenue, dont blame the messenger

So another dead person found at his house. The demoncratic plantation and their sex slaves.

If they discover this guy was a necrophiliac Ed "Dead Fuck" Buck pretty much writes itself.

tbf, Lieu's announced that he will not keep Buck's money and instead will donate the contributions to charities.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ted-lieu-ed-buck-west-hollywood-20190109-story.html

How generous of him, after he's used Buck's money to help get established in office. I'm sure he and Schiff among others knew absolutely nothing about Buck's activities despite knowing each other well for years. Same as his good buddy Leland Yee. Nobody knows nothing.

I looked up this guy.....how is he a notable donor to the Democratic Party? It says that, in his entire life, he has donated $30,000 to Democratic causes (despite being a millionaire) and he hasn't been involved in politics since 2007.

Man, you guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Its not the right that says he's a big Democratic donor. MSM does as well. Seems like the democratic establishment in Cali knew him well. There are other ways to contribute besides direct campaign donations

I think your partisan bullshit bias has blinded you. I've given more money to the poker tables than this guy has given to the Democrats in the past 5 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back