Reaction score
Sechew Powell SC Deandre Latimore
Peter Quillin SC Dionisio Miranda
Victor Manuel Cayo SC Harrison Cuello
Richard Pierson SC Jamal Davis
Yason Rashad SC Andre Hemphill
Jeremy Bryan SC Trenton Titsworth
Karl Desravines SC Eusebio Flores

Tonight we got 2 showcase fights as Sechew Powell continues to work towards a title shot and hot prospect Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quiillin looks to impress. We have all seen Powell before, a quality top 15 guy that just doesn't have enough to get over the top and claim a title, he is best known as the guy who almost had the double KO against K9, this is must watch YouTube - Double Knockdown Kid Chocolate is a very exciting prospect who does not have the best defense, but that equals fan friendly fights. Show starts at 9, enjoy.

Peter Quillin is staying busy.
For a second I thought this was a bump from his fight 2 months ago.

Peter Quillin is staying busy.
For a second I thought this was a bump from his fight 2 months ago.

So did I. I still feel like he should've done more with Echols, who looked unsteady on his legs from the opening bell.

So did I. I still feel like he should've done more with Echols, who looked unsteady on his legs from the opening bell.

Agreed.
That was a rough week for prospects.
Joe Greene looked pretty sad in his fight. He one by TKO, but up until that point he was looking bad. Unsteady on his legs as well, big looping punches (that would get exploited by a moderately better fighter), a loud ignorant corner and fam-members in the crowd that were distracting him with all of the 'advice' they were yelling.
A bad performance all around.

If Peter wins, he will get a big ShoBox fight this August. You know that ShoBox will make him fight someone legit.

Sounds like a good card. Keep me updated.

I don't know why, but I don't really care for Quillin.

Yep. Quillan was rolling through the first six rounds, got caught in round seven but stayed up and is kinda sputtering home.

If somebody knows what happened, please post it.

powell rocked in 1 but cameback in 2.

JM we got to get you a DVR. :)

Yes, that would be a very good thing. :D

round 4 powell winning the fight.

everytime latimore puts on the ear muffs powell goes to town.

latimore keeps coming forward and teddy made a pretty good point.

powell fights when HE wants to fight, he picks his spots, but latimore keeps moving forward and lands from time to time when powell doesn't feel like throwing.

latimore is tough and has some fight in him. Just needs some seasoning and more rounds.

powell rocks latimore in 5.

but he shakes it off and keeps going forward and LANDS BIG SHOT!!!!

powell rocked to end the round!

Latimore has dog in him!

EDIT: powell's career is fucked...i just heard buddy mcgirt screaming at him ending every sentence with baby.

Latimore was stopped by Ian Gardner. This speaks not well for Powell's standing at this point in time.

I Love Buddy Mcgirt. Thanks For The Updates.

Round 6

Latimore keeps moving forward and lands a good left after a close 1:10.

Latimore is landing his jab and straight left more frequently now.

I tell you what...Latimore is coming on and unless he gets caught he has a real shot at winning this fight.

Momentum has shifted and Powell's mouth is wide open.

I'm thinking he isn't in tip top shape.

these final 4 rounds should be real good.

Back