Sebastian Fundora

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Have we discussed him in depth yet? What an odd anomaly this guy is. 6'5 at 154 pounds......How far does he go? Seems to have some pretty bad defense. But coming off beating the hell out of Erickson Lubin.

lol @Seano think hes gonna be a victim of a highlight reel KO one day

proven wrong fight after fight

Last edited:
I don’t find him impressive at all, he puts on fun fights though

He’s fun to watch, I thought he lost to the Spanish dude but yeah he’s a KO highlight waiting to happen, dude’s defense is dog shit but thats what makes him fun to watch

He doesn't use his height and range enough.

Reactions: MT5
He doesn't use his height and range enough.
I haven't watched a recent fight of his but everything I've seen is basically this. I think his height, etc. Have given him enough that he doesn't have to try hard, which makes him a bit lazy.

Frankly, I think that's for the best. Every sport has been moving more and more into, well I won't say "genetic freak" but, shall we say, "statistically physically unusual" territory. Combat sports, weirdly, seem like one of the last places where a talented, but not physically unusual, athlete can just put his (or her) nose to the grindstone and make something happen. We already have enough crazy crap around cutting weight, etc. I dont want boxing scouts scouring the world for the skinniest tallest 8 year olds and putting them on an assembly line.

lol @Seano think hes gonna be a victim of a highlight reel KO one day

proven wrong fight after fight
Meh, we'll see when he fights someone. We already saw him dented against Lubin.

I don't like that they didn't do drug testing for the fight vs Lubin.

i don’t recall him using it really ever. isn’t he primarily an infighter?
He likes the phone booth action even with his height and reach advantage…. He does have some nasty inside upper cuts

He likes the phone booth action even with his height and reach advantage…. He does have some nasty inside upper cuts
ive always admired tall fighters who could bang inside. i feel like the long limbs could generate crazy torque

Unsure. You could see him dominating the division with some maturation, but some of his fights have indicated that he’ll have problems against very competent fighters, and moving up might not be an option. Like you said, he’s a physical anomaly.

It was bound to happen. The way he went down did not disappoint.

He’s fun to watch, I thought he lost to the Spanish dude but yeah he’s a KO highlight waiting to happen, dude’s defense is dog shit but thats what makes him fun to watch

This aged poorly.
@Queen B has turned into kind of a piece of shit over the past couple of years. I always have shown the guy respect , even when he make threads that make him the laughing stock of the war room, but he's shown to be sort of a turd of a person, I'm not sure if he thinks its clever and funny or if he's just a douche, lately I lean towards the latter.

Back