Social Seattle Elementary School Cancels Halloween Parade Because It ‘Marginalizes Students Of Color’

Thrift stores have tons of used costunes for $5. My family never had money growing up so as a kid once i wrapped aluminum foil around myself for the shittiest costume ever lol

We had a Costume from Sesame Street that legit got passed down through all my siblings. That shit was cheap as fuck to begin and got reused for like 7 years, lol

What a ridiculous question. Its fun, it has nothing to do with contributing to society, other than perhaps bringing communities together for a day.
Kids dress up in fun costumes, go into the neighborhood where other people who enjoy children and halloween are waiting to give them and their friends treats one day a year. Yeah, whats fun about that?
I'm sick and tired of shitty unhappy people thinking everyone else has to be shitty and unhappy too. Go live in your sad little socially retarded world, let those of us who want to enjoy ourselves and be happy.
Socially retarded? Use of word retard just shows how insensitive you are. Especially for a person who likes dressing up as fake ghosts….smh the whole concept of it is insane when you put your emotions away and use logic, but you want to call others Retarded? Ok

I already stated it’s just one stakeholder banning it based on their own complexities not the nation so don’t get too fired up.

Kids having fun is really what’s ruining the country. Valid point my man.
Welcome to Biden’s America!

also it’s not banned nationally is it? It’s still a massive capitalism cash cow so I don’t know why you are freaking out about it? If there’s money to be made we will embrace it regardless

Can we just have all of these looney tune folks just kindly fuck off, leave the USA, and go elsewhere? Can we get back to normal behavior?

seriously all of these insane liberals need to get the fuck out and fast.
I would actually favor a dictator at this point to round up people and ship them out of the country.
They are more harm than good, and it’s not even close.

They should cancel Halloween because it's a shitty holiday period. And follow it up by nuking Christmas.

If this upsets some of those people then they should organize a counter-movement. or just throw their own halloween party. take some initiative. Schools are just glorified daycares, they dont need to throw parties or do anything really other than keep kids occupied while their parents are slaving away...

Can we just have all of these looney tune folks just kindly fuck off, leave the USA, and go elsewhere? Can we get back to normal behavior?

seriously all of these insane liberals need to get the fuck out and fast.
I would actually favor a dictator at this point to round up people and ship them out of the country.
They are more harm than good, and it’s not even close.

this post is why right wing fascism is among the very top concerns to the federal government. right wing terrorism is on the horizon and that is for certain.

this post is why right wing fascism is among the very top concerns to the federal government. right wing terrorism is on the horizon and that is for certain.
No. It’s not. But I wish it was. And it makes sense to feel this way.

if all of these insane liberals want to literally change the country to their own fantasy land… they should all leave together and form fantasy land. Problem solved.

No. It’s not. But I wish it was. And it makes sense to feel this way.

if all of these insane liberals want to literally change the country to their own fantasy land… they should all leave together and form fantasy land. Problem solved.

if its not on the horizon why is it that most government agencies and many intellectuals and philosophers believe it is? what have you got for this? what have you read to refute these ideas?

and its this very tendency that you have to tell people to leave this country if they don't agree with you that is one of the underlying foots of right wing fascism.

btw i completely agree with you on the subject of the thread so dont put me in with the insane lefties who have lost their minds. i haven't.

Grew up in Long Beach, Cali one of the most diverse cities in the US. Every kid regardless of color had a Halloween Costume every year. Costumes aren't even fucking expensive and you can make your own at home. Not shocked at all this is coming out of Seattle. What won't Leftists try to cancel? They're the 90s Christians that tried to cancel Halloween for being naughty, can't have fun anymore with these miserable fucks that want to drag everyone down to their mentally ill misery.

if its not on the horizon why is it that most government agencies and many intellectuals and philosophers believe it is? what have you got for this? what have you read to refute these ideas?

and its this very tendency that you have to tell people to leave this country if they don't agree with you that is one of the underlying foots of right wing fascism.

btw i completely agree with you on the subject of the thread so dont put me in with the insane lefties who have lost their minds. i haven't.
Most government agencies like who? Lol it’s all just smoke and mirrors. Intellectuals don’t think that.

liberal nut jobs think that. The same ones who ignore every attack or prejudice against a white person because it doesn’t make headlines.

this country is going out of it’s way to make us implode from the inside.

everyone is a racist. Everything is offensive. Cancel culture. Be afraid to speak. It’s insane. People are fed up.
It’s not white supremacy, it’s rational people being told to believe irrational things.

Most government agencies like who? Lol it’s all just smoke and mirrors. Intellectuals don’t think that.

liberal nut jobs think that. The same ones who ignore every attack or prejudice against a white person because it doesn’t make headlines.

this country is going out of it’s way to make us implode from the inside.

everyone is a racist. Everything is offensive. Cancel culture. Be afraid to speak. It’s insane. People are fed up.
It’s not white supremacy, it’s rational people being told to believe irrational things.

i didn't say white supremacy weirdo....... i said right wing fascism and it is on the rise according to the fbi. many intellectual are predicting right wing violence. i think you just dont read that type of material.

and its fueled partially by your childish attempt at providing a solution to these problems. "they should leave" is not a recipe for getting along and finding solutions.

i didn't say white supremacy weirdo....... i said right wing fascism and it is on the rise according to the fbi. many intellectual are predicting right wing violence. i think you just dont read that type of material.

and its fueled partially by your childish attempt at providing a solution to these problems. "they should leave" is not a recipe for getting along and finding solutions.
It’s not a childish attempt. It’s probably for the greater good.

you can’t put lions and gazelles into a cage. They’ll never get along.
some people aren’t meant to get along.
It doesn’t make it “right” or “wrong” it just is.

I think forcing people to accept things they do not want is dangerous.

It’s not a childish attempt. It’s probably for the greater good.

you can’t put lions and gazelles into a cage. They’ll never get along.
some people aren’t meant to get along.
It doesn’t make it “right” or “wrong” it just is.

I think forcing people to accept things they do not want is dangerous.

this post is pretty dumb from top to bottom.

we are'nt lions or gazels. and you dont own the country any more than "these people" do so you have no right to ask them to leave. i mean you can say it but it doesn't mean anything because you have no authority or claim to it.

saying its dangerous is right because immature babies will act out violently if they dont get their way. but thats why i am saying right wing fascism is on the way.

I guess like a tin man bit i dont think i had anything on my face or head so it was weak

Well, costumes are pretty damn expensive for kids almost $50. Maybe I wrap my kids in foil next year

but thats why i am saying right wing fascism is on the way.

You say this in the midst of vaccine mandates(that silly right wing conspiracy), tranny's in every change room, parents being targeted by the FBI for "wrong think", hate speech laws targeting opposing views to reality, etc, etc, all brought on by the left.

Right wing fascism may be on the way, but it sure is a few steps behind the left wing fascism that is on display right now. Get a clue.

this post is pretty dumb from top to bottom.

we are'nt lions or gazels. and you dont own the country any more than "these people" do so you have no right to ask them to leave. i mean you can say it but it doesn't mean anything because you have no authority or claim to it.

saying its dangerous is right because immature babies will act out violently if they dont get their way. but thats why i am saying right wing fascism is on the way.
We are monkeys.

I don't own the country any more than "these people" is right. But guess what? The country since it was established has not had the INSANE ideas and view points that modern left wing nut jobs are trying to instill.

THEY complain about this country. So why don't THEY leave and start their own?

They are treating POC, amazingly, like second class citizens. They literally look at POC as being so low down the social ladder that they need constant help, assistance and pandering to even survive.
Racism of low expectations…… it’s real and it’s thick in the left ideology

Back