Season 5 Vbookie highest total log.

equus

Horse Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Im gonna sticky this and we can recognize those who have hit some high totals in this season. The vbookie mods havent really done much in the way of contests so thats why we opted for periodical cash payouts. The transition to this software has been too hard to do much.

When you hit a new high just quote your previous post if you want to track for yourself.

RobLoweEscobar 600k
TWD 428k
Equus 423k
tec87 259k
Rawex 141k
Mohawk $0.73

Dizzy alot
Equus $3.5 million
Tachy $2million and change
RobLoweEscobar $1.426 million
helax a milli
TheWalkinDude
kimocomplex
CostumedExtrmst
HardKore

Dizzy
Clutchit
Helax
Lethal
Equus
Tachy
Rawex
TWD
RLE

Last edited by a moderator:
Equus- $3.5 million

Currently

435,000 after busting last week on Baylor in the college basketball tourney.

Dizzy i think has $7million or so.

Give me your total and well log it, Dizzy. Heisenberg hit a million. So did clutch and Helax i believe.

388k in the bank while having 200k out in a parlay for today

259k right now

Dirty ol helax has just shy of a milly. That hooker.

And big fish has a million.

I have $1.426 million currently. Add me please. I was ubertuna.

rablo get in on the total rounds thread tonight

And it's ALL out in bets today,I'm probably the only one who puts it all on the line everyday lol makes it more fun.

Annnnd thats why you went broke all the time.

rablo get in on the total rounds thread tonight

I have to do this as well...im thinking ward shuts dudes body down in the 6th or 7th

And it's ALL out in bets today,I'm probably the only one who puts it all on the line everyday lol makes it more fun.

I went broke last week on baylor. I won a total rounds and am at my total now from all ins all week. 453k in 6 days from 12-15k

I have to do this as well...im thinking ward shuts dudes body down in the 6th or 7th
i'm not really too confident how it will end but i'm going with 9-dec since it's been a while since ward fought

Annnnd thats why you went broke all the time.

Doesn't matter now haha I have as much as helax/Rawex at this point,especially when that finny only deals with small potatoes while I shoot for the whole crop :D

Back