Search Disabled?

Way to keep the forum running smooth guys.

Get your shit together.

i have no idea if this is permanent or if this has already been explained by a mod in another thread and, not coincidentally, i have no way of finding out. if this is permanent it's a shit decision that needs to be changed.

there are multiple threads posted about this and i've seen zero moderator replies. nor is there a sticky or announcement from garrett. can i get just a sliver of 'giving a shit' from someone in charge

wow, I can't say "use the fukin search engine noob!" anymore

rofl..

~_~

~Foz

Administration is working on the problem. You can thank guys like that tetramorph and the insane amount of trolls who sign up for multiple accounts and all that other nonsense which makes demands on the server, as does policing crap like that.

And you probably haven't seen a lot of Mod response because the Mods are affected and just waiting for it to be remedied just as you are.

King Kabuki said:
Administration is working on the problem. You can thank guys like that tetramorph and the insane amount of trolls who sign up for multiple accounts and all that other nonsense which makes demands on the server, as does policing crap like that.

And you probably haven't seen a lot of Mod response because the Mods are affected and just waiting for it to be remedied just as you are.
thanks KB. several suggestions have been made on how to prevent spammers, such as post count or registration date requirements before starting threads. glad things are back

TWIMC, thanks for the fast response.

I apologize if I re-posted on a similar topic, but obviously my hands were a bit tied going through past threads without search capabilities.

Maybe impose a 3-6 month or 50-100 post count requirement to start threads?

I'm not sure, but the drivel during UFC on Saturday was absurd.

thanks KB. several suggestions have been made on how to prevent spammers, such as post count or registration date requirements before starting threads. glad things are back

It's all good. Administration was feeling this one themselves as they were having the same problems. But we do run a tight ship here I think. So no problem goes TOO long unchecked.

I like having no search function. Really, I do. Now I don't know who's talking jive about me on the board AND Im not wondering about it. Serenity now.

Back