Seano was right all along, GGG is MUCH bigger than Brook!

Based on
A) being a much bigger guy (didn't start at super-feather, is obviously physically bigger than Khan)

&

B) not being chinny as all fuck. Khan got decked by Richel Hersisa, Michael Gomez & Willie Limond, all at super-feather. Limond near took his fucking head off. Prescott decapitated him.

At the very least, Brook is obviously bigger, & has suffered nowhere near the chin problems against tiny guys.

However much Canelo-manlove is spilled, no matter how much deliberately contrary "GGG ain't proved shit" fedora-wearing wannabe-boxing-hipster message-board shite is generated, Brook-GGG is still the better fight.

BTW: This is a side-issue, but I don't know if Brook beats Khan at welter. Khan might fight out of his skin & UD him.

But Brook is still a more viable, more credible fight for a middleweight. Not a viable, credible fight for a middleweight--the match-up still makes me laugh. But not as much as Khan at middleweight made me laugh.

Like life, boxing is complicated sometimes.
Your argument is basically that bigger>better.

Porter isnt running anyone over.

portervmalignaggi.gif

Garcia gets shit on with regularity for fighting Paulie.

I am one who shits on it, you liked it just fine if I remember correctly, so you must see a bit more in Paulie at this point than I do.

Point is though, Porter is certainly capable of rolling over legit fighters if they are the right matchup for him. Khan is a cake matchup for Porter, just like Paulie was.

Only 4 years after Khan beat Paulie.

Paulie has a better chin than Khan, even the old shitty version. Porter is too aggressive, too strong, and too relentless. He would smack Khan around like Maidana did Broner, except Khan can't take the abuse.

I only brought up Garcia to make a bit of fun of him. I would do it again.

Yeah Porter would run through plenty of fighters, the kid is an animal.

He is Khan's worst style match up in the divison by a distance.

I am one who shits on it, you liked it just fine if I remember correctly, so you must see a bit more in Paulie at this point than I do.

Point is though, Porter is certainly capable of rolling over legit fighters if they are the right matchup for him. Khan is a cake matchup for Porter, just like Paulie was.

Paulie has a better chin than Khan, even the old shitty version. Porter is too aggressive, too strong, and too relentless. He would smack Khan around like Maidana did Broner, except Khan can't take the abuse.

I only brought up Garcia to make a bit of fun of him. I would do it again.

Not really a good argument to say Porter would smack Khan around while at the same time mentioning Maidana.

Not really a good argument to say Porter would smack Khan around while at the same time mentioning Maidana.

Porter is a more dynamic fighter than Maidana was when he fought Khan. He also has more stamina and a better chin/gut.

Khan has also been knocked dead twice since the Maidana fight.

Porter is a more dynamic fighter than Maidana was when he fought Khan. He also has more stamina and a better chin/gut.

Khan has also been knocked dead twice since the Maidana fight.
Porter isnt dynamic at all. He does the same thing.

Porter has a better chin than Maidana? Based on what?

Porter isnt dynamic at all. He does the same thing.

Porter has a better chin than Maidana? Based on what?

I said chin/gut.

Based on the fact that Maidana was dropped three times by Victor Ortiz and dropped by Khan to the gut.

Porter ate enormous punches from Thurman and kept pushing forward.

16krle.gif
[

I said chin/gut.

Based on the fact that Maidana was dropped three times by Victor Ortiz and dropped by Khan to the gut.

Porter ate enormous punches from Thurman and kept pushing forward.

16krle.gif
[
Ok

Oh man, one knock down. Crazy. I guess Porter's chin is shit after all, we can ignore the much bigger punches who he walked through.
One man, one similar opponent.

What "much bigger punchers" did he walk through?

Sidenote, Porter/Maidana would have been fun.

He walked through Keith Thurman? He got his ass kicked.

He walked through his punches, yes. He ate huge shots all night and kept moving forward all night.

Porter got his ass kicked by Kieth Thurman? I had Thurman winning, but you must have watched a different fight than everybody else. That was not an ass kicking in any way.

He walked through his punches, yes. He ate huge shots all night and kept moving forward all night.

Porter got his ass kicked by Kieth Thurman? I had Thurman winning, but you must have watched a different fight than everybody else. That was not an ass kicking in any way.
Not getting knocked out is not walking through someone. Big difference there. Is that the only "bigger punchers he walked through" youre referencing?

Yes, Porter got his ass kicked by Thurman. Good fight, very entertaining, but Thurman smacked him around.

Back