Sean Strickland big mad calls out sherdoggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t you get it? He would never mention this site by name. He’s too scared. You saw the fear in his eyes, right? The gangster act is just that — an act. He had tears in his eyes.
Can you blame him? Would u tarnish the name of an entire community of 7 foot tall shreded 0.1 body fat monsters who can finish a bag if chips with out opening it.

Sherdog is unity, Sherdog is vengence.

Can you blame him? Would u tarnish the name of an entire community of 7 foot tall shreded 0.1 body fat monsters who can finish a bag if chips with out opening it.

Sherdog is unity, Sherdog is vengence.

I see what you’re saying, but if he’s going to embrace gangsterism, then he has to put up or shut up. If I had an Instagram, I would probably DM him in order to educate the guy on right from wrong. Sadly, he’s going to have to face the consequences. I hope he never runs into a wild Sherdogger, because they would put an L on his record depending on their schedule for the day.

Honestly, I don’t think most Americans are worried about having a gun pulled on them in the event of a verbal/physical altercation. It literally wouldn’t even cross my mind unless they looked like they were a gang member or something.
No gun owner of sound mind is pulling a gun over a verbal altercation and if anything it would lead you to be more likely to avoid a fight knowing that the stakes are higher and you could wind up facing charges or worse should things go south.

It is a (very much by design) misconception that gun owners will brandish a weapon at the drop of a hat. The media works very hard to portray legal firearm owners as the bad guys.

giphy.gif

be careful what you wish for, sean

Not a good look. A grown man posting that the internet hurt his feelings.

I was on his side in regards to the gym incident. I think that rapid elbow crank maneuver has no place in training, the gym is a place to improve your skills, not injure sparring partners because someone can't handle that they weren't winning while fighting fair.

But homeboy needs to grow some thicker skin or consider whether he has the fortitude to engage in discourse with the internet.

Is he mad that Orlando Alpha'd him?

Misdirecting his anger towards a bunch of 6'4 240lbs freak athletes with 7% body fat like us, is totally unwarranted.

Stay in your lane lil fella.

Right.

Not a good look. A grown man posting that the internet hurt his feelings.

I was on his side in regards to the gym incident. I think that rapid elbow crank maneuver has no place in training, the gym is a place to improve your skills, not injure sparring partners because someone can't handle that they weren't winning while fighting fair.

But homeboy needs to grow some thicker skin or consider whether he has the fortitude to engage in discourse with the internet.

I agree with you but obviously Orlando heard this guy talking crap in the gym and wanted to teach him a lesson. I don't feel bad for him for running into a bigger bully lol.

I agree with you but obviously Orlando heard this guy talking crap in the gym and wanted to teach him a lesson. I don't feel bad for him for running into a bigger bully lol.
I don't know the back story.

The thing is, none of this stuff comes off as a good look. What happens in the gym should stay in the gym. By the time something gets out of control it is usually the result of multiple bad decisions and poorly handled situations, often on both sides.

Two* grown men acting like children.
<{clintugh}>

* (maybe 3 if someone else posted the video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back