Sean Strickland big mad calls out sherdoggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically you're a bitch and you acted like a ho on video and nobody should of typed nothing ?

<Dany07>

ok but the fact the video did come out and :15 mark shows an obvious attempt

dude shows hes a major douche

<{jackyeah}>
The guy has an odd sense of humor, that video was suppose to be "funny"? it's a good thing he fights for a living, shit for brains

Strickland vs every sherdogger
WebbedLonelyAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

Not even close
ayzVyy.gif

So his excuse is
“I’m a dick piece of shit who likes to hurt people. What did people expect of an MMA fighter? We’re all pieces of shits of beat up people when we’re mad cuz our communication skills are no good. In fact we all probably hit our spouses too. I sucker punch people who get the better of me in sparring cuz I’m a snake in the grass. Come fight me cuz in real life so I have an excuse to beat you up and not disprove the point you’re all making that I’m a piece of shit”

Congrats on recovering from that motorcycle accident tho.

Which YouTuber is knocking this guy out?
I can start a channel.

Thinking that because you might be tougher than someone in a fist fight makes you immune to their criticism is bitch made.

Last edited:
I only remember people in the thread being on his side. Plus, not every fighter who calls out idiots online is meaning Sherdog. Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, all WAY bigger than little ol' Sherdog.

Putting “sherdogger” in the title is a not to subtle way of click baiting

If someone came up to him and said mean words then how exactly is he beating up someone's 'cowardly father?' Lmao

Don't shit talk if you're gonna cry when people shit talk back. It isn't reasonable for every person with an opinion to say it straight to his face. And if we all did, Sean couldn't do much about it. The internet isn't always a nice place and if Sean is going to be a social media presence then he looks kind of dumb crying about it when someone dogs on him in a comment. But he can express his opinion just like everyone else can express their opinions - I'm not in favor of censoring speech.
He has zero authority over anyone anyway and not everyone plays by the same rules. Some may throw a punch and others shoot a double. However, some people pull knives, guns, or jump people later with their friends. That's why it's always best to fight only when necessary instead of trying to be a tough guy. There is always someone tougher and there is always someone crazier.
But if he chooses to assault someone to protect his manhood over some opinions he doesn't like? That really shows the sad state of modern men.

I got no problem with it. I feel the same way about Sherdoggers sometimes.

He wants to humble sherdoggers in front of their children, the way Orlando humbled him in front of the internet

the guy just turned heel..... and I guess that can work to his favor

I would finish what Orlando started and that’s a fact, not an opinion

Dude makes fun of people using their phone to call out people as he's using his phone to call out people.

Smart. Dude talks about real men while being elbow deep in his own feelings.

Ok, now i get what Orlando was saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back