Sean Sherk: "I would love the opportunity to come out of retirement and fight Royce Gracie"

One word:

BT0c3LjgSyi9qGJfyVsC_Teeth%20Argument.gif
lol that lady in reds expression is perfect

"I'm glad Royce Gracie won that fight last night, now I'm just to go ahead and say what I've been thinking for the last year.

I would love the opportunity to come out of retirement and fight Royce Gracie in Bellator. I think the fans would love to see something like that and I would love the opportunity to fight a living legend.

Share if you agree and you would like to see this fight." - Sherk

https://www.facebook.com/sean.sherk.5?fref=nf

I'd watch it. Used to like Sherk. Let's see how far Bellator wants to go down this freak show path though. Royce is like 50 and 190 pounds and Sherk's 42 and usually fights at 155.

He should've called out Kimbo and Dada instead. He'd crush them back to back with his t-rex arms and 5'4' frame.

Now that would be a freakshow worth watch. Sherk v. Kimbo. I'm in.

I'd like to see him back but not against Gracie

Nope, not interested. Maybe Sherk vs Minowaman in Rizin???

Well fuck, that came out of left field. Make it happen Scott

Way to call out a past his prime legend to a fight in the B-leagues.
Shooting for the stars I see.

Nah, it's not like that. I think some guys would just love the chance to have stepped foot in the ring with a legend, just to say they did 40 years from now. Sherk fought in the era after Royce and has probably always wanted to fight him.

As mush as I would get destroyed, it would be an honor to get in there across some of these guys. Fedor, Anderson, GSP, Jones, and many, many others.

Also, we put such emphasis on fights that need relevance. What's wrong with the occasional fight that means nothing other than it's just a fight?

Has Sherk ever even finished a fight?
He can't even finish growing.

Royce shamed his family and his legacy by the way he fought last night

he will be remembered as a cheater
I seriously hope your joking. Every time u shut your door in your room st ur moms house and jack off you have shamed your family.

Sherk should just stay outta sight. Why's he wanna come back to show he can beat a 50 yr old man? Why don't he come back for a rematch with BJ?? He might have a chance now lol

Nah, it's not like that. I think some guys would just love the chance to have stepped foot in the ring with a legend, just to say they did 40 years from now. Sherk fought in the era after Royce and has probably always wanted to fight him.

Bullshit.

The guy wants an easy win against a guy pushing fifty.

He's already competed with legends in: GSP, Penn and Hughes. He just lost to all of them.

edit: Shit forgot Frankie, he definitely deserves to be on that list.

Last edited:
Sherk should just stay outta sight. Why's he wanna come back to show he can beat a 50 yr old man? Why don't he come back for a rematch with BJ?? He might have a chance now lol

it would be a more level playing field now actually. Good call!

I would watch this. I've been missing seeing Sherk fight to be honest.

I'd watch it.

Just imagine a guy the height of Sherk trying to swing (whether standing or on the ground) at Royce. It'd be funny as hell.

Don't count Royce out. His willingness (cunning?) to nut guys might prove too much for Sherk.

"I think the fans would love to see something like that ..." Nope. Not even a little bit, Sean.

Back