Sean Sherk: "I would love the opportunity to come out of retirement and fight Royce Gracie"

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"I'm glad Royce Gracie won that fight last night, now I'm just to go ahead and say what I've been thinking for the last year.

I would love the opportunity to come out of retirement and fight Royce Gracie in Bellator. I think the fans would love to see something like that and I would love the opportunity to fight a living legend.

Share if you agree and you would like to see this fight." - Sherk

https://www.facebook.com/sean.sherk.5?fref=nf

Thanks Sean, but nobody wants to see Royce killed. As a matter of fact, nobody wants to see Royce period. Lets just move on.

Way to call out a past his prime legend to a fight in the B-leagues.
Shooting for the stars I see.

Thanks but no thanks, cheater vs cheater can be fun sometimes but this matchup would be even dumber than Gracie vs Hughes.

ah fuck it.... whatever, it's not like the integrity of the sport can be hurt any further than it already has been.

Sherk vs Royce!

Who wants to watch Sherk hold Royce down for 3 rounds?

Not to be a dick, but that's a stupid thought, and he shouldn't think it again.

I guess he does. It would be an easy fight for him but I doubt he would get what Shamrock got paid. I didn't want to see Royce fight Shamrock in 2016. I sure don't want to see him fight Sherk.

Royce is bigger than Sherk and Sherk is physically probably much much more damage than Royce. Gracie is probably closer to his prime than Sherk. I would watch the fight

Wouldn't want to see it 10 years ago or now. Not even co main material.

One word:

BT0c3LjgSyi9qGJfyVsC_Teeth%20Argument.gif

Royce shamed his family and his legacy by the way he fought last night

he will be remembered as a cheater

Bellator should make this senior citizen league official. Who doesn't want to see Vovchanchyn vs. Goodridge 3: brain death on free TV?

both have been caught taking steroids in the past. so why not, seems like a fair match

Thanks Sean, but nobody wants to see Royce killed. As a matter of fact, nobody wants to see Royce period. Lets just move on.

and i'd add nobody wants to see sherk

would have to be at 135, that's where I'm guessing sherk would be at with all the new regulations.

He should've called out Kimbo and Dada instead. He'd crush them back to back with his t-rex arms and 5'4' frame.

In fairness what other types of fights could Sherk get? This would be the biggest one I would guess. He's just trying to make money.

It's sad really, you got all these former fighters probably struggling for cash and they see guys almost 50 in freak cards getting paid and are suddenly willing to come out of retirement for a chance to get in. They retired for a reason. But yeah, I'd have no interest in that fight.

Back