Sean Pierson

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anybody heard anything on him or have any news? Did he suffer a bad injury or? He's on a 3 fight win streak in the UFC, but hasn't fought since June of 2013 at UFC 161 when he defeated Kenny Robertson. Just curious if anyone knows anything on him, I can remember enjoying the streak he's put on, and thinking how impressed I was by how much he's improved.

Anybody heard anything on him or have any news? Did he suffer a bad injury or? He's on a 3 fight win streak in the UFC, but hasn't fought since June of 2013 at UFC 161 when he defeated Kenny Robertson. Just curious if anyone knows anything on him, I can remember enjoying the streak he's put on, and thinking how impressed I was by how much he's improved.

He's stuck in fight purgatory with Buddy Roberts.

I swear I read somewhere that he retired. He's 40yrs old and has a career outside of MMA, I think, as a cop.

And while I'm at anyone heard anything on Court McGee, Siyar Bahdazurdada, or Pascal Krauss?

I swear I read somewhere that he retired. He's 40yrs old and has a career outside of MMA, I think, as a cop.

He was a cop, don't know if he still is. The Toronto Police Service wasn't too happy with him serving and having the "Pimp Daddy" nick name in MMA, and made him pick one or the other. He chose MMA, but he might have gone back or gotten a job with another force.

Back