Rumored Sean O'Malley vs Brian Kelleher?

Who you got?

• Total voters
Just another stand and bang slower footed shorter guy for O’Malley to pick apart. It’s incredible how they always find the same similar guys for O’Malley to fight. While Kelleher is the best version he’s faced, he’s very similar stylistically to Wineland Almeida and Moutinho.
Have you seen Kelleher fight? He mostly grapples and hunts for subs constantly. Wineland and Almeida could be more different than Kelleher.

The UFC has no balls to give him anyone ranked anymore after Chito stopped him

Have you seen Kelleher fight? He mostly grapples and hunts for subs constantly. Wineland and Almeida could be more different than Kelleher.
Ehhh I’ve definitely seen him fight but he against O’Malley I don’t see anyway he will be able to grapple him. He will most likely end up on the outside eating shots for the majority of the fight.

He's gonna stand and bang and then
giphy.gif

Ehhh I’ve definitely seen him fight but he against O’Malley I don’t see anyway he will be able to grapple him. He will most likely end up on the outside eating shots for the majority of the fight.

Ok but you said that Kelleher was very similar stylistically to Almeida, Wineland and Moutinho which is very far from the truth. If you want to say your opinion is O'Malley will handle him the same way thats fine but dont say a wrestler/sub huy is similar to a kickboxer.

Ok but you said that Kelleher was very similar stylistically to Almeida, Wineland and Moutinho which is very far from the truth. If you want to say your opinion is O'Malley will handle him the same way thats fine but dont say a wrestler/sub huy is similar to a kickboxer.
Na Kelleher ain't exactly the a wrestler/sub guy lol something tells me you just started watching him that's why you feel that way.

He's gonna stand and bang and then
giphy.gif

The striking of Lineker and the striking of Sean couldn't be more different. Lineker is a certified BODY snatcher whose always zapping at the gas tank of his opponent with blitzing hooks to the body. Sean doesn't go to the body much outside the kicks he throws, for all intents and purposes Sean is a head hunter who mixes in Kicks more. Lineker is notorious body ripper.

It's a good small stepping stone for O'Malley. I approve.

Just another stand and bang slower footed shorter guy for O’Malley to pick apart. It’s incredible how they always find the same similar guys for O’Malley to fight. While Kelleher is the best version he’s faced, he’s very similar stylistically to Wineland Almeida and Moutinho.

He has pretty good fight IQ actually, he is just limited athletically enough that a lot of times he's forced to play his opponent's game. Definitely not just another stand and bang guy.

O'Malley doesn't have the best TDD and has a weak body, so I can see a path to victory for Kelleher. Would favor O'Malley still, but it's not a total layup. Real odds should be like -180 or -200 for O'Malley imo.

He has pretty good fight IQ actually, he is just limited athletically enough that a lot of times he's forced to play his opponent's game. Definitely not just another stand and bang guy.

O'Malley doesn't have the best TDD and has a weak body, so I can see a path to victory for Kelleher. Would favor O'Malley still, but it's not a total layup. Real odds should be like -180 or -200 for O'Malley imo.
Kelleher literally has no shot. Not a chance in hell he gets inside or can even get to Sean's body to pick him apart. Sean wouldn't take the fight if he didn't think it was a layup.

Great... Another 35 year old, past his prime guy.. Sean by TKO. Sean should be fighting higher level guys by now. Not guys that win one, lose one.....

He doesn't seem to want to fight anyone ranked higher.

Na Kelleher ain't exactly the a wrestler/sub guy lol something tells me you just started watching him that's why you feel that way.
I just started watching him? Your the one who said he is the same as Almeida and Wineland which tells me you have NEVER seen him.

I just started watching him? Your the one who said he is the same as Almeida and Wineland which tells me you have NEVER seen him.
Seen him fight plenty of times he’s not a sub wrestler don’t know what you’re watching.
Guy insults me but has no idea what he is talking about.
Never insulted you lol

Back