Media Sean O'Malley stars in upcoming rapper's Music Video

I just don't get it. I mean to each his own, I listen to metal music but I like songs from other styles of music too, rap included. I've gotten emotional listenings to songs, I've gotten goosebumps, I've ended up shaking after intense songs. For the life of me, I don't understand what people get from this soft dick shit music.

Every time I see his tattoos I think if you ordered conor McGregor off of wish youd get this guy instead.

Thanks op, I was trying to think of the least interesting thing possible and this is it.

Nah I’m good bro

I agree the hiphop factor hasn’t been as prevalent in rap music today, but there’s still good music being made in rap.
I was just fucking with you a bit.
Yeah man, not many rappers have great pens nowadays. I think Joyner can rap his ass off though. Jcole and Kendrick are great rappers as well.
On the less popular side, there's also the likes of Killer Mike, Earl Sweatshirt ( who has made horrible music lately) , Marlon Craft and NF.

I differentiate hip hop and rap as separate genres though and I just prefer hip hop (layered writing, rhythm based beats, substance or lyrical ability always on display) than rap (modern, digitalized, catchy beats with boasty lyrics and 'the wave")

Rap - Lil wayne - lollipop, future - march madness
Hip hop - nas- ny state of mind, gza- liquid swords

There's dope rap shit I enjoy too.

What about you?

I was just fucking with you a bit.
Yeah man, not many rappers have great pens nowadays. I think Joyner can rap his ass off though. Jcole and Kendrick are great rappers as well.
On the less popular side, there's also the likes of Killer Mike, Earl Sweatshirt ( who has made horrible music lately) , Marlon Craft and NF.

I differentiate hip hop and rap as separate genres though and I just prefer hip hop (layered writing, rhythm based beats, substance or lyrical ability always on display) than rap (modern, digitalized, catchy beats with boasty lyrics and 'the wave")

Rap - Lil wayne - lollipop, future - march madness
Hip hop - nas- ny state of mind, gza- liquid swords

There's dope rap shit I enjoy too.

What about you?
Good picks dude!

Big Kendrick fan, been to his show about 3 times now I think. Saba is good, J.Cole is good, the whole Top Dawg Entertainment roster pretty much (Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Isiah Rashad)

Kanye is also still legit

Good picks dude!

Big Kendrick fan, been to his show about 3 times now I think. Saba is good, J.Cole is good, the whole Top Dawg Entertainment roster pretty much (Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Isiah Rashad)

Kanye is also still legit

Damn that's fire. That must've been fun. I saw Ye in chicago around the time Yeezus dropped, fucking reetarded.
His music is trash nowadays IMO bro, this whole shit he been on since the mental issues is not it musically. Life of pablo was last kanye project with good tracks on it I feel.

Yo listen to "painted houses" by Lloyd banks on YouTube. He spazzes on that shit. Dope AF by a super underrated rapper.

Damn that's fire. That must've been fun. I saw Ye in chicago around the time Yeezus dropped, fucking reetarded.
His music is trash nowadays IMO bro, this whole shit he been on since the mental issues is not it musically. Life of pablo was last kanye project with good tracks on it I feel.

Yo listen to "painted houses" by Lloyd banks on YouTube. He spazzes on that shit. Dope AF by a super underrated rapper.
Will do mane

*Dons old Mr Perfect rap is crap tee*

That was kinda sad, opening your track with the famously corny "problem/solve em" rhyme and everything, smh

LOL like a knock off Sean Paul.

Suga looks super awkward in this video though. His head wants this attention but his hearts not in it(or his mangled fucked up leg/foot).

1EAw.gif
We be burnin was a banger.

Back