Sean O'Malley popped for ostarine Last Aug. Eligible To Fight March 2020

Wait

are you hoping for some sort of logical explanation from Usada?

LOL

Thats what im saying.... This is not the third time. One in 2018... another one in mid 2019, then again now. But this last one is the same thing as the second one. Total of 2, not 3.

Ok but last I heard the failed tests in 2019 were supposed to be from pulsing, the same thing as Jones. This does not appear to be the case since he got suspended again.

Also they ignore the failed test from July 2019? That doesn't make any sense either.

Ok but last I heard the failed tests in 2019 were supposed to be from pulsing, the same thing as Jones. This does not appear to be the case since he got suspended again.

Also they ignore the failed test from July 2019? That doesn't make any sense either.
What do you mean ignore? We are literally talking about it. One in 2018, one mid 2019 (july).

I dont know about the pulsing thing.... maybe you are mixing up with someone else?

Found this article: https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/1/...-saga-accepts-six-month-suspension-from-usada which supposedly covers all the story.

It doesnt say anything about pulsing

What do you mean ignore? We are literally talking about it. One in 2018, one mid 2019 (july).

I dont know about the pulsing thing.... maybe you are mixing up with someone else?

Found this article: https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/1/...-saga-accepts-six-month-suspension-from-usada which supposedly covers all the story.

It doesnt say anything about pulsing

This is from the second time he tested positive:
https://punditarena.com/mma/ccunningham/sean-omalley-pulled-from-ufc-23

Note the month of the failed test: July.

Your article says the failed tests happened in August. The timeline is fucked.

Also last we heard USADA was not going to sanction him. This most recent article says he is getting suspended.

Its the same contamination issue. Also old news. You are making it sound like this was a third time TS, when in fact its the same news we already knew... that is basically saying it all comes from the same contamined source hence a single case.

<Deported1>

"His two positives, as well as additional positives collected after August 12, 2019, were treated as a single violation because the estimated concentration of ostarine in the urine samples was consistent with ingestion prior to August 29, 2019, the date O’Malley received notification of his second violation. In addition, the pattern of low urinary ostarine concentrations observed in multiple samples provided by O’Malley was consistent with exposure to ostarine as a contaminant. Ostarine is a non-Specified Substance in the class of Anabolic Agents and prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy and UFC Prohibited List."
It was the third time. The second time was July 2019 but he was cleared of that one as it was deemed residual.

This was the third.

But, this is like a month old news so no idea why TS is starting a thread about it now

https://ufc.usada.org/sean-omalley-accepts-sanction-second-doping-violation/

After a thorough investigation into O’Malley’s positive tests, including extensive follow-up testing, his agreement to keep a food log, his increased level of care in selecting supplements, and finding no evidence of intentional use, USADA resolved O’Malley’s case with a six-month period of ineligibility. O’Malley’s period of ineligibility began on August 6, 2019, the date his positive sample was collected.

Wtf is it with this dude?

Goes to show you that the eye test is no longer valid
if a stick figure like this passes it yet is roided out of his mind

20161115051419_omalley.JPG
Ostarine is not a steroid

This is from the second time he tested positive:
https://punditarena.com/mma/ccunningham/sean-omalley-pulled-from-ufc-23

Note the month of the failed test: July.

Your article says the failed tests happened in August. The timeline is fucked.

Also last we heard USADA was not going to sanction him. This most recent article says he is getting suspended.
Completely seperate incidents

July , deemed residual, cleared
August, fresh ingestion, suspended

No problem with the timeline

Completely seperate incidents

July , deemed residual, cleared
August, fresh ingestion, suspended

No problem with the timeline

When did they clear him? Last I heard NSAC was refusing to let him compete because of that test.

Is the article from Jan 9th the first we are hearing of the new ingestion?

When did they clear him? Last I heard NSAC was refusing to let him compete because of that test.

Is the article from Jan 9th the first we are hearing of the new ingestion?

Usada cleared him in July. Nevada quietly dropped their case somewhere along the way

This was new ingestion in august

Thats what im saying.... This is not the third time. One in 2018... another one in mid 2019, then again now. But this last one is the same thing as the second one. Total of 2, not 3.
No, you are wrong.

This was the third time

It was the third time. The second time was July 2019 but he was cleared of that one as it was deemed residual.

This was the third.

But, this is like a month old news so no idea why TS is starting a thread about it now
No, you are wrong.

This was the third time
So post all 3 dates

So post all 3 dates
2018 positive for ostarine, six month suspension

July 2019, positive for ostarine, deemed residual, no suspension

August 2019, positive for ostarine, six month suspension

Its not complicated, just read the usada sanctioning notice

Usada cleared him in July. Nevada quietly dropped their case somewhere along the way

This was new ingestion in august

And we just learned about the new ingestion on Jan 9th. I didn't see that article and I don't believe anyone posted it here so I'm glad TS shared it.

July 2019, positive for ostarine, deemed residual, no suspension
So i got a date wrong, whatever, but the fact is one of them was "ignored"

Thats basically the point

So lets sign him up already.

Again, why not train for a signed fight throughout the suspension?

https://ufc.usada.org/sean-omalley-accepts-sanction-second-doping-violation/

After a thorough investigation into O’Malley’s positive tests, including extensive follow-up testing, his agreement to keep a food log, his increased level of care in selecting supplements, and finding no evidence of intentional use, USADA resolved O’Malley’s case with a six-month period of ineligibility. O’Malley’s period of ineligibility began on August 6, 2019, the date his positive sample was collected.

Wtf is it with this dude?

Goes to show you that the eye test is no longer valid
if a stick figure like this passes it yet is roided out of his mind

20161115051419_omalley.JPG

where are you getting he popped for steroids....Ostarine is not a steroid....haha it's a peptide...not nearly the same thing...

where are you getting he popped for steroids....Ostarine is not a steroid....haha it's a peptide...not nearly the same thing...
It was small amounts of a SARM not steroids dummy
Ostarine is not a steroid
https://www.sharonhospital.com/ostarine-mk-2866-review/

SARMs including enobosarm (ostarine) may be and have been used by athletes to assist in training and increase physical stamina and fitness, potentially producing effects similar to anabolic steroids. For this reason, SARMs were banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency in January 2008, despite no drugs from this class yet being in clinical use, and blood tests for all known SARMs have been developed. There are a variety of known cases of doping in sports with enobosarm by professional athletes.

Back