Sean O'Malley is fighting Thomas Almedia?

I really thought Almeida was gonna do something after that Pickett KO. I think O'Malley probably gets it done if I'm honest, Almeida hasn't looked great at all.

I really thought Almeida was gonna do something after that Pickett KO. I think O'Malley probably gets it done if I'm honest, Almeida hasn't looked great at all.
Almeida already looked chinny in the Pickett fight

Imagine Almeida wins by leg kicks, but what a joke that Sean is cherrypicking a guy on a 3 fight losing streak

Failed Prospect vs Failed Prospect.

<{Joewithit}>

Sherdog mentality at its finest.

Can't we wait a minute to see how O'Malley's career out before labeling him a "failed prospect"? He is only 26 and just got his first loss in a semi-flukish way ffs.

Last edited:
Hope O'Malley takes the W.

I remember him being super exciting in that fight but getting dropped a couple of times vs an old Brad Pickett.

A 26-year-old with massive talent and a single, flukey loss is a "failed prospect," this is peak Sherdog. High-level stupid.

Almeida is just another Brazilian who skills suddenly vanished once USADA came into play. Good fight for Sean to get back in the W column. Should be an easy first round finish unless his legs give out again.

O'Malley's trunk is thin like a woman fashion model's, and a round of strong bodyshots can bend him over sooner than later. He is too fragile to compete on the high level, as others with that body type are exposed by experienced striker gameplan as well. Sorry bro but you are out

Just another fight to give O'Malley a highlight KO to distract people from the fact that he has had to get carried out of the octagon twice because of leg kicks, and would have two losses if not for the idiot who jumped into guard when O'Malley couldn't stand.

Almeida actually has conditioned shins and ankles, yet a pez dispenser for a chin

Its gonna be about 50-50

It’s an important fight for both of them, that should make it interesting..

Just another fight to give O'Malley a highlight KO to distract people from the fact that he has had to get carried out of the octagon twice because of leg kicks, and would have two losses if not for the idiot who jumped into guard when O'Malley couldn't stand.
It's funny seeing you guys try to spin his winning a fight on a badly broken foot as some kind of negative. 99.99% of people will never pull off anything that gutsy as long as they live.

Back