Media Sean OMalley gets interviewed by MartialMind

Buffmeister

RINYA NAKAMURA
@Black
Reaction score
(MartialMind is known for playing EA UFC games on YouTube...if you didnt know...and is pretty good at it)

Cliffs for the guys who dont have 20minutes:

-Calf Kicks...which O'Malley could taste against Vera
-more about his fight against Vera
-says he is not mad or bitter about the loss
-how calf kicks make your leg fell?...shuts it completly down...

-gameplan for the Almeida fight: put bombs in his face

-why he is so calm in there even after KOing guys?...keep being calm and follow my breaths...not being in your head too much
-was sweet beating Wineland...but he wasnt a Top10 guy

-why he is so on point with his techniques without having a traditional background...?
Has no perfect answer fo it...guess being a good athlete, he did football, basketball, soccer, baseball...when he started kickboxing and boxing...he wasnt really told to not switch stances...so he became better and better at it. Let your body do what he wants...

-Gets asked where he would rank himself striking wise, in the UFC overall...
Points out how big the difference between kickboxing and MMA Striking is...
Adesanya #1...praises Max...likes to think he is up there too BUT has to prove it, prove it to himself also and he needs to beat the big guys...

-Who he is going for in Jan x Izzy?
The longer it stays up Izzy is going to piece him up...but it only takes 1 shot in 25 minutes Jan...
Would like seeing Izzy win...

-What has he to worry the most about Almeida?...(MartalMind points out Almeida's heavy MT Style)
Sean doesnt want to be in a brawl, like in every other fight, he says...he doesnt like to be hit

-thinks he will stop Almeida...

-How many times he wants to fight this year?
3x

-If he is doing his hair and "style" on purpose to stand out?
Planned it before he even was in the UFC...
I have to be different

-You can make really good money in the UFC by just winning fights...
But wants wants to be stupid rich...so his whole family can be set. So he has to be different...

Last question:
Predictions
-Izzy
-Sterling...but he wasnt really sure about that
-...never watched Megan fight...only couple highlights (loooloool)...Amanda is hard to beat so he picks Amanda

Lol martial mind shills and defends the EA UFC dev team so hard, because they gave him minimal influence over the game by being allowed to give suggestions to devs (that they never listened to). Guy is a fucking sellout clown.

I still can’t believe there’s an audience for people watching other people playing video games. And a huge one.
HOLY SHIT I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!! WTF are they watching for, honestly. Not trying to be a dick, if you wanna watch someone else play a game, u do u! but why though, I have been plagued by this question for quite some time.

Lol martial mind shills and defends the EA UFC dev team so hard, because they gave him minimal influence over the game by being allowed to give suggestions to devs (that they never listened to). Guy is a fucking sellout clown.
What is exactly wrong with "selling out"? I'm with you on the clown part, bc he's an idiot, but If someone wants to pay me for endorsing their products, where do i sign!!!
Why is that considered selling out. Such a ridiculous way of thinking

(MartialMind is known for playing EA UFC games on YouTube...if you didnt know...and is pretty good at it)

Cliffs for the guys who dont have 20minutes:

-Calf Kicks...which O'Malley could taste against Vera
-more about his fight against Vera
-says he is not mad or bitter about the loss
-how calf kicks make your leg fell?...shuts it completly down...

-gameplan for the Almeida fight: put bombs in his face

-why he is so calm in there even after KOing guys?...keep being calm and follow my breaths...not being in your head too much
-was sweet beating Wineland...but he wasnt a Top10 guy

-why he is so on point with his techniques without having a traditional background...?
Has no perfect answer fo it...guess being a good athlete, he did football, basketball, soccer, baseball...when he started kickboxing and boxing...he wasnt really told to not switch stances...so he became better and better at it. Let your body do what he wants...

-Gets asked where he would rank himself striking wise, in the UFC overall...
Points out how big the difference between kickboxing and MMA Striking is...
Adesanya #1...praises Max...likes to think he is up there too BUT has to prove it, prove it to himself also and he needs to beat the big guys...

-Who he is going for in Jan x Izzy?
The longer it stays up Izzy is going to piece him up...but it only takes 1 shot in 25 minutes Jan...
Would like seeing Izzy win...

-What has he to worry the most about Almeida?...(MartalMind points out Almeida's heavy MT Style)
Sean doesnt want to be in a brawl, like in every other fight, he says...he doesnt like to be hit

-thinks he will stop Almeida...

-How many times he wants to fight this year?
3x

-If he is doing his hair and "style" on purpose to stand out?
Planned it before he even was in the UFC...
I have to be different

-You can make really good money in the UFC by just winning fights...
But wants wants to be stupid rich...so his whole family can be set. So he has to be different...

Last question:
Predictions
-Izzy
-Sterling...but he wasnt really sure about that
-...never watched Megan fight...only couple highlights (loooloool)...Amanda is hard to beat so he picks Amanda

Goddamn your cliff game is strong.

giphy.gif

Back