Media Sean O'Connell retires after winning PFL 1 million Dollars

XxWolfXx

WOLF BELT
@red
Reaction score

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sp...hts-1-million-wins-immediately-retires-189114
mma-rock-paper-scissors-gif.gif

"Thanks for the cheddar" would fit this scenario perfect.

Why do i feel like he's gonna blow it all and be back fighting in a couple of months

Happy for him. He paid his dues and ending up being in the right place at the right time to make some real money. I really hope the PFL stays around- I like their production and the events feel more like a legitimate sporting event and less of a spectacle like the UFC is shaping out to be.

Ilir-Latifi-gets-flowers-from-Sean-OConnell.gif

4Fai.gif

5De9.gif

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha that’s fucking awesome.

O’Connell BLESS.

Why do i feel like he's gonna blow it all and be back fighting in a couple of months

Lol was thinking the same thing.

Connel's no dumbass. He works in radio and he's a novelist as well. Wrote and released at least one book. I think he'll be fine.

Good to see him win. He always came across a good, laid back dude. Had some funny weigh-in moments too lol.

Thatll last you a lifetime in Kentucky.

If you are in NYC you would last like 5-10 years tops

Invest buy properties, maybe start a business and your set for life

Last edited:
1 million after taxes is about 500K without working tax magic.

Manager gets 20% (includes taking care of all training expenses). So now he has 300K left.

That's a solid nest egg if he has other ideas to make money or goes back to school. But he's definitely not set for the rest of his life.

thats awesome, ive always liked him. funniest weigh ins all the time.

I was going to wreck you for posting PFL stuff in the UFC forum TS, but then you posted the funny gif so now I love you.

Back