How do you see Smolka getting it done?
Leg kicks and lots of movement. O Malley is like Cerrone in that hes flat footed always trying to generate power. He doesnt move alot. If Smolka can have alot of movement and generate leg kicks which seems to have been and issue for O Malley he finishes him on the ground by the end of the second

Could you imagine the parenting ideas him and his girl must have... Gen Z raising kids is terrifying
Honey, let’s just have her try heroin under our supervision because she will most likely grow up to try it if we don’t. Let’s teach her to do heroin responsibly. We don’t want her to be dumb and grow up addicted to it.

Honey, let’s just have her try heroin under our supervision because she will most likely grow up to try it if we don’t. Let’s teach her to do heroin responsibly. We don’t want her to be dumb and grow up addicted to it.
Lmao people would think that sounds crazy, but I know people that think like this

Leg kicks and lots of movement. O Malley is like Cerrone in that hes flat footed always trying to generate power. He doesnt move alot. If Smolka can have alot of movement and generate leg kicks which seems to have been and issue for O Malley he finishes him on the ground by the end of the second
I think it's an uphill plan but I'll be hoping for that outcome. If for any reason it looks like pretty clear predatory matchmaking from the UFC, and I'd love to see that blow up in their faces.

I like the car, hate the color. It's like he lost a bet or something.

I think it's an uphill plan but I'll be hoping for that outcome. If for any reason it looks like pretty clear predatory matchmaking from the UFC, and I'd love to see that blow up in their faces.
They have done that to Smolka before. I like him at 135 to be honest they weight cut to 125 was brutal

Lmao people would think that sounds crazy, but I know people that think like this

My man, I have 5 kids. I didn’t feed a single one a soda as little children and you would think I was the cruelest parent on earth. And the mentality was that if I didn’t give them soda they would just grow up to drink it. Personally, that’s their choice and I’m ok with it. I thought as a parent it was the responsible thing I was doing giving them a base of a healthy diet to start with.

And I’ve seen that dude. Pretty wild. Exception or the rule? Don’t know. Don’t really care. I heard there’s an opioid epidemic tho.

meh, im color blind, so it looks white (i think) with maybe light blue (or aqua) shit on the bottom. cant see any pink anywhere but ill take your word for its there.

Back