Media .

A lot of "Lol's", and one sentence replies, it's safe to say the novelty of this conversation has officially expired, at least @Orochimaru 大蛇丸 replies are more engaging and stimulate the brain. You're just looking for snarky one liners for likes and to be a smart ass, but it's cool, I got just the thing.

We'll just agree to disagree, and I bid you good day. I don't care to drag this conversation on until Friday.

l@nd0
What is, “self righteous replies” for one $400, Alex.

So many guys think they'd love an open relationship, until your girlfriend/wife is constantly meeting up with the same dude, smiling at their texts and showing real emotion for them.

HmmI dunno. I have a live in girlfriend, another very close girlfriend, and a few other random partners. My primary girlfriend also sees other people and sometimes we date someone together. I make almost 3.5x the average household income as a software engineer. I've also competed in MMA, trained for about 4 years at Jackson's MMA, traveled all over the world, have a huge house in the mountains just down the road from Donald Cerrone's ranch.

I would say life is pretty awesome.
This is something someone mentally disabled would say

Ive never heard of an open relationship that didnt end bad lol. There destined for failure imo, someone always ends up getting jealous in the open relationship

i guarantee he would lose his shits when she gets pregnant with another guys kid

I know since it's O'Malley he'll get some shit for this, but there's WAY more open relationships nowadays than people are willing to admit, and while I understand it's not for many, if not MOST people, it's becoming quite the norm in todays Society. I personally would not want an open relationship, but it's very common now.

I feel like this is an overstatement. I've slept with half a dozen or so coworkers and we're all still friends but we were never in a relationship. We just wanted to have sex without being tied down and hang out and get drinks / food every now and then

I feel like this is an overstatement. I've slept with half a dozen or so coworkers and we're all still friends but we were never in a relationship. We just wanted to have sex without being tied down and hang out and get drinks / food every now and then

And those instances are completely fine, I worked in the Restaurant industry and had similar experiences as well as know Co workers that did the same. I know I said I wasn't entertaining this past Friday, but you're response doesn't seem...malicious or snarky, and I got time to kill.

I later on elaborated that these seem to be more...entertainable in certain communities like the Hip Hop community, since Rap is in my main rotation of music, much like MMA, I listen to a lot of Interviews on my down time, or while I'm at the Gym, and several Rappers I've listened to seem to not mind open relationships to a certain point.

Again, I personally wouldn't want an Open Relationship, nor do I know people in this barren Wasteland of a town I live in that are in one, but I HAVE seen influencers and rappers talk about it, which lead me to making the statement that they're more common that people want to admit, and since Celebrities get a lot more action thrown their way because of the clout chasing nature of some woman, their experiences aren't without weight. Rappers have some backwards logic on certain things don't get me wrong, but Celebrities, Rappers, Athletes in general are WAY more...experienced when it comes to the...party life and promisors nature of the woman they sleep with.

Didn't sean say awhile ago that it was his gf who wanted to sleep around and he wasn't comfortable with it?

Back