Media .

Gunna look like Howard Stern in a couple years

E5RILG2RPZAULLOY6UVNBIBKUM.jpg

I know since it's O'Malley he'll get some shit for this, but there's WAY more open relationships nowadays than people are willing to admit, and while I understand it's not for many, if not MOST people, it's becoming quite the norm in todays Society. I personally would not want an open relationship, but it's very common now.

I know since it's O'Malley he'll get some shit for this, but there's WAY more open relationships nowadays than people are willing to admit, and while I understand it's not for many, if not MOST people, it's becoming quite the norm in todays Society. I personally would not want an open relationship, but it's very common now.
Come out of the closet

Open relationships been around since the 70s and key parties my man. Is normal.
<{silvanormal}>

where the fuck did you get that from lmao.. sounds like some closet shit u made up to reinforce your own bad habits....

That shit is gross, its just an excuse to be a "slut" or what ever you want to call someone thats equivalent of that... Its like the people that were constantly cheating on each other made up a random word or phrase and said "here, instead of me being called a cheater, im now in an open relationship" aka im fucking anything that moves cuz i dont wana get serious.

Its not common, its pretty fucked up, just another woke activity thats trying to pretend its normal when its not and should not be looked at no different then someone trying to marry 5 women at one time and saying its normal to have that many wives at one time.

It’s common amongst dysfunctional 20 year olds, not common in 50 year marriages

where the fuck did you get that from lmao.. sounds like some closet shit u made up to reinforce your own bad habits....

That shit is gross, its just an excuse to be a "slut" or what ever you want to call someone thats equivalent of that... Its like the people that were constantly cheating on each other made up a random word or phrase and said "here, instead of me being called a cheater, im now in an open relationship" aka im fucking anything that moves cuz i dont wana get serious.

Its not common, its pretty fucked up, just another woke activity thats trying to pretend its normal when its not and should not be looked at no different then someone trying to marry 5 women at one time and saying its normal to have that many wives at one time.
Yeah it’s another leftist thing that sounds great in theory, but doesn’t work in practice. He will learn.

So they are single then.

Back