Media .

Bunch of douchebags hanging with each other.

exactly lol, looks like Sean is now part of the “Rooteam6ix” team . Seans gonna hang with them in Houston this weekend too

CDD7BC0F-40B0-44CF-B300-22DA18CA7AE3.jpeg
Not watching the video but from the looks of the side on the thumbnail I’m gonna say in gold
images

Hmm, with Takeshi still living, this makes me not fear gangs as much. I thought he'd be dead within a week of release, after all his squealing.
Gravano is all over tv, has been in Jail, supposedly not gov protected anymore and he’s still alive. If anyone was gonna go missing I would’ve thought it was going to be him.

I've been on the Sean O'Malley train since day 1. Kid has all the talent in the world. This video is just further confirmation that he'll never fulfill his full potential in the Octagon though. It seems likely that he'll veer more into the social media thing, and just be famous for hanging out with celebrities and social media types who are famous for hanging out with celebrities and social media types.

BTW, I was surprised to discover he's not even in the top 15 right now.

I thought the rap community was all about killing pedophiles and snitches how the fuck is this asshole still around

Taking him out would bring too much heat, especially with the rap police. 69 did the smartest thing also by staying in the media and making music. That said....fuck that goof.

Tim Welch is so out of place there lmfao

exactly lol, looks like Sean is now part of the “Rooteam6ix” team . Seans gonna hang with them in Houston this weekend too

For someone that thinks that shit is lame, you sure are following along.

Last I heard sixnine isn't exactly welcome in Houston.

For someone that thinks that shit is lame, you sure are following along.

What is Instagram

its not much effort, his shit pops up on my feed and if I find it amusing I post here.

I follow plenty of other shitheads too for entertainment lol. Doesnt mean im a fan

Wow this video is embarrassing. Sean running around being a fan boy. "I wanna go all night!!"

Wait wait wait, you're telling me the rainbow hair colored fighter that let's his girl get smashed by other men is hanging out with the rainbow hair colored "rapper" that snitches and also let's his girl get smashed by other men?

Match made in heaven right there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back