Media Sean O’Malley just saw 100ish UFOs

Did SpaceX launch more Starlink satellites?
That’s what he saw.

first time a saw those satellites, I lost my mind Bc I didn’t know what they were. They would flare bright every once in a while. Called tons of people to get outside, they all though i was nuts

That’s what he saw.

first time a saw those satellites, I lost my mind Bc I didn’t know what they were. They would flare bright every once in a while. Called tons of people to get outside, they all though i was nuts

Based on your war room posts they probably thought that anyway.

Almost everyone have camera phones now... just record that shit....don't just tweet about it.

You are right, i did that when i saw a similiar thing. Turns out after zooming in, it was my ceiling. Mom pranked me and installed string led lights in the basement. It had me going for weeks. Good times

Yeah theres been so much ufo stuff recently that i feel like something bigs coming. Sonethings up.

And at that moment his leg gave out.

Signs of CTE from that TKO loss he had, actually he doesn't even seem to remember that fight happening

weather balloons

people thinking they can see small satellites with their naked eye like that are just as retarded as people who think they are seeing alien crafts btw lol

sci fi nerds are some of the most delusional tards out there

In other news, the chinese are cool letting their experimental rockets reenter the atmosphere in an uncontrolled manner now

Someone please tell this dude about Starlink.
uwxXhvy8WC2ukLTMERQeee.jpg
Lmao.

O’Malley gets high and witnesses the Internet.

The starlink satellites do look pretty trippy. I had no idea what they were but assumed it man made and did a quick Google search. Then I felt like it was polluting the sky.

Was gonna say sounds like he upgraded from bud to hash but ...reading his tweet I, pretty sure he whatever Tony sta...elon musk army of satellites is . Those were seen months ago alot and everyone's like NO that s elon musks satellites

Back