Media Sean O’Malley got a tattoo of himself on Neck

he's like a trashier version of the South Park kid

south-park-6th-grade-leader.png

I know he’s not for everyone, but I actually like the fact that O’Malley doesn’t give a fuck and just does his own thing, no matter how outlandish and stupid it is. MMA would be boring if everyone acted like GSP.

I will say that he better hope his career pans out accordingly, because I can see a Mayhem Miller kind of downfall if he starts losing consecutively. I’ll be here to watch either way.

Edit: Is the design quality of the tattoo that bad on purpose? I honestly feel like I could do a better job drawing that

"Doesn't give a fuck"

<TrumpWrong1>

O'Malley is DESPERATE for attention and devotes an enormous amount of his energy to seeking approval and drawing attention to himself in any way possible.

It is working for him, as self promotion is a key element to succeeding in the "prize" aspect of prize fighting. But he definitely gives many many fucks.

His other work looks decent. Maybe Sean used from discount coupon hence the shitty quality lol.

Whoever his artist is, he needs a new job.

That is one ugly design.

Also completely in character for Sean.

Surprised at how bad it turned out, that artist is pretty damn good. Unless if isn't done yet?

Did he get that one in the back alley behind the Las Vegas Planned Parenthood?

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif
I'm not a neck tat guy myself but that looks more like a basketball jumpshot than a mma move tattoo...

was going accuse you of being a ‘casual’ but saw that you’ve been watching this shit since at least 2007… I guess the recent product doesn’t interest you too much, or O’Malley just doesn’t - which I can understand.

Better he get himself a female tramp stamp lower back just above waistline than that trailer park theme stamp.

Mediocre tattoo of a mediocre fighter, on a mediocre fighter.

I'm not bashing. That's my opinion

Back