Sean McCorkle vs Joanna J?

I was thinking tank abott should fight Dana white earlier
Maybe on the same card?

t0XSFaF.gif

JJ would need a chair at the weigh ins

But who do you see winning? Do you see either individual stopping
the other or do you see a war for 5 rounds? Im curious as to how people see this fight transpiring.

Idk I think JJ would take him after he tires out, the technical striking is so superior I dont think Mccorkle would have much chance outside of a fluke punch

Joe brogain said so.

who wins this. I see Big Sean taking this handily due to his size and reach advantage, however, Joanna does have the more technical striking. This isnt a fight id bet on. What u guys think??

HEY, STUPID!!

Only a fucking dolt would make a thread like this.

I want to call you an N word that rhymes with Bigger.

FUCK.

JJ takes this fight. Sean would be too drained cutting down to 115. His cardio would be trashed.

Sean would need to get her to the mat to have a chance and J Champion's TDD is just on another level.

there is nothing like live sport,just a shame the time McCorkle Vs Jedrzejczyk is slated as being on...this intriguing contest is also being fought.

WquZIsW.jpg

DpwPEzz.jpg

If u talkim big sexy at strawweight then i can see it, but he would have to cut off all his limbs and big parts of his torso. Would be close fight

Sean McCorkle vs Joanna J?
who wins this. I see Big Sean taking this handily due to his size and reach advantage, however, Joanna does have the more technical striking. This isnt a fight id bet on. What u guys think??

All in all, you're still considerably smarter than the original Ronald Reagan.

Well if Ronda can beat Cain I don't see why JJ/McCorkle wouldn't be competitive.

Back