Law SD Gov Kristi Noem Accused Of Abuse Of Power

Learn to take a joke buddy. I forgot we are all prosecutors that can take her to trial and that we must comment as such. I must've thought we were just a bunch of guys talking shit on a MMA forum.
Oh don't get me wrong, I can see that you're a joke so of course I don't take you seriously.

Oh don't get me wrong, I can see that you're a joke so of course I don't take you seriously.
Oh my god, you are calling me a joke?!? Please delete this post for flaming, just like you removed mine for hurting your feelings. Of course you love abusing and flaunting your power but chastise the beautiful Kristi Noem for doing the same, how hypocritical.

Oh my god, you are calling me a joke?!? Please delete this post for flaming, just like you removed mine for hurting your feelings. Of course you love abusing and flaunting your power but chastise the beautiful Kristi Noem for doing the same, how hypocritical.
Aww, looks like I hit a nerve. I thought we were just joking around though? Just chill bruh.

That's it I'm not voting for her kid for president.
That doesn't make any sense. Her kid isn't accused of doing anything or even orchestrating her mom's involvement. Since this is about the Hunter Biden thing, Hunter Biden was actually accused of trading on his father's position for his economic gain. Here, there's no allegation that the daughter hit up the state agency with a "Well, my mom's the governor so you'd better..."

Says the guy with the username of a woman beating piece of shit.

Take it back! Steve Austin loved Jamie you sunnuvabitch!!

BIO_01.jpg

If your party elects officials based on how hot they are and not for their ability or mental acuity then maybe that is the issue. It's the direction of idiocracy.

Sometimes republicans look past a woman's appearance and support her based solely on the substance of her character and her positions on issues. Let's give them some credit.

guam-national-guard-visits-mtg.jpg

I’m a victim!!!! Cry more.

Shes also having an affair with Bunker Boy's campaign manager

<DontBelieve1>
There is absolutely no way that a member of the party of family values would ever be involved in something so tawdry!

Did her daughter fail the exam or something? Can't say she abused her powers without even knowing all the details.

Pretty much par for the course for Republicans. When they get into office, they bring their entire family with them. Everyone will get paid
Awesome right. If they're kids aren't capable at the job they can always pedal their artwork.

Did her daughter fail the exam or something? Can't say she abused her powers without even knowing all the details.
Her work didn't meet the minimum required standards to receive the certification. In other words she wasn't qualified.

Her work didn't meet the minimum required standards to receive the certification. In other words she wasn't qualified.
If that's the case then yeah. Still pretty low compared to what some other politicians do.

If that's the case then yeah. Still pretty low compared to what some other politicians do.
The head of the agency responsible awarding the certification was also forced into retirement, she filed a complaint and won a $200,000 settlement.

Harry Reid did corrupt land deals with his son for years and years.... nothing.

Did you know a guy figured out that Pelosi has to disclose her stock purchases 45 days after and tracks them. When they are disclosed he immediately buys the stocks. He's 9 for 9 right now.

<mma4>

I'm seeing a lot of comments on the looks of Noem and how she compares to ACO as well as "b-but the Dems" which yeah tells me the GOP base doesn't really give a shit about corruption among their politicians.

We all read and see what we want.

Back