Law SD Gov Kristi Noem Accused Of Abuse Of Power

If your party elects officials based on how hot they are and not for their ability or mental acuity then maybe that is the issue. It's the direction of idiocracy.

Seeing as I'm Canadian and not American, neither the Democrats or Republicans would be "my party".

In Canadian politics, there is no "your party" either for me, as I have voted for the Liberals, Conservatives, Reform, and in 2021 a PPC protest vote to send a message to Erin The Tool.

I'm not sure why you would think I would vote for someone based on "how hot they are" - I was responding to a poster who called horse face AOC "hot".

Not only are her looks a "New York 4" at best, her cry-baby photo ops, her stupid TikTok rants and her general personality are huge turnoffs and take her from a "New York 4" to a horse faced, annoying "New York 2".

Seeing as I'm Canadian and not American, neither the Democrats or Republicans would be "my party".

In Canadian politics, there is no "your party" either for me, as I have voted for the Liberals, Conservatives, Reform, and in 2021 a PPC protest vote to send a message to Erin The Tool.

I'm not sure why you would think I would vote for someone based on "how hot they are" - I was responding to a poster who called horse face AOC "hot".

Not only are her looks a "New York 4" at best, her cry-baby photo ops, her stupid TikTok rants and her general personality are huge turnoffs and take her from a "New York 4" to a horse faced, annoying "New York 2".

The comment about looks was general in nature as it appears for all things that Republicans in the States tend to elect women based on looks. The one exception would be Simena for Dems but then she won a state that has voted Republican lately.

If you are Canadian, how would you have experience with a NY 4? What would she be in Toronto?

BTW, we both know you are going to lose. :)

To help her daughter get her real estate appraiser certification.

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — Just days after a South Dakota agency moved to deny her daughter’s application to become a certified real estate appraiser, Gov. Kristi Noem summoned to her office the state employee who ran the agency, the woman’s direct supervisor and the state labor secretary.

Noem’s daughter attended too.

Kassidy Peters, then 26, ultimately obtained the certification in November 2020, four months after the meeting at her mother’s office. A week after that, the labor secretary called the agency head, Sherry Bren, to demand her retirement, according to an age discrimination complaint Bren filed against the department. Bren, 70, ultimately left her job this past March after the state paid her $200,000 to withdraw the complaint.

Exactly what transpired at the July 27, 2020, meeting in the governor’s office isn’t clear. Noem declined an interview request and her office declined to answer detailed questions about the meeting
https://apnews.com/article/business...scrimination-7942a78d5545205dff41a696ef9fc251.

Noem's tweeted about the controversy:

She also tweeted these comments in regards to Hunter Biden last year

You voted for joe Biden. How could you consider this a story? If she pulled a string to help her daughter make a living here at home, well that’s about the limit as to what I would find typical, and even acceptable for a high level politician.. It’s the Biden’s, and the fact that the money forced them in knowing everything, that really worries me.

Last edited:
That's pretty goddamn rich for a democrat to accuse someone of "abuse of power".

Whoa, her daughter didn't get a job or any money, but did get a certification so she can find a job that probably pays around $60k, and her mom met with the state's labor secretary 1/3 of a year earlier? What exactly is the accusation?

You have to pass a national exam to become a real estate appraiser.
They’re insane.

what exactly is the accusation and what was admitted to?

The accusation is that she used her position and influence as governor of the state to bully state employees into giving her daughter a real estate license she was originally denied.

Seems pretty clear based on the story if you bothered to read it.

The accusation is that she used her position and influence as governor of the state to bully state employees into giving her daughter a real estate license she was originally denied.

Seems pretty clear based on the story if you bothered to read it.
Couldn't have been that clear considering you got it wrong. It wasn't a real estate license, the daughter took the certification course and got certified to take the national exam before you can even get a license for real estate appraisal, not selling real estate.

This is just another example of democrat accusing others of doing what they are doing themselves. Do you really think if she was going "abuse her power" to get her daughter a job, she would pick a $47k/year job as real estate appraiser? Lol, if you want to be corrupt, you get your kid a job with Burisma like Biden, or have them skin off campain funds like Maxine Waters, or a hedge fund manager/children's author/news anchor/manger of a money laundering fund like the Clintons, or hire your gf for a city job and immediately give her a huge raise like Bernie, or put your step daughter in charge of an "ad buying company" to make a big commission off $80 million worth of ads again like Bernie. She didn't even get her daughter a job at all ffs, or even a license. The daughter just got clearance to take a national exam for a pretty mediocre job that doesn't require any "string pulling" or "bullying".

Last edited:
Couldn't have been that clear considering you got it wrong. It wasn't a real estate license, the daughter took the certification course and got certified to take the national exam before you can even get a license for real estate appraisal, not selling real estate.

This is just another example of democrat accusing others of doing what they are doing themselves. Do you really think if she was going "abuse her power" to get her daughter a job, she would pick a $47k/year job as real estate appraiser? Lol, if you want to be corrupt, you get your kid a job with Burisma like Biden, or have them skin off campain funds like Maxine Waters, or a hedge fund manager/children's author/news anchor/manger of a fake charity fund like the Clintons, or hire your gf for a city job and immediately give her a huge raise like Bernie, or put your step daughter in charge of an "ad buying company" to make a big commission off $80 million worth of ads again like Bernie. She didn't even get her daughter a job at all ffs, or even a license. The daughter just got clearance to take a national exam for a pretty mediocre job that doesn't require any "string pulling" or "bullying".

You can start your own thread if you want to talk about something else.

It sounds pretty fishy that’s for sure. It could be that the woman was blocking her daughter’s certification in a politically motivated manner and she handled it though. I cannot imagine that it’s very difficult to get qualified as an appraiser. But there are lots of stupid people out there.

I guess it depends on the requirements that need to be met . . . if you just have to pass some certification test and provide documentation to get it then I fail to see why a person wouldn't get it if all qualifications were met. If Noem's daughter didn't meet them and she pushed for it to get issued anyway then yes, I'd agree this is an abuse of power.

But recalling Newsome was ok because he had a dinner party in a restaurant in an area of California that didn't have restrictions at the time. See it's the inconsistencies that are the issue.

Newsom's recall started long before he proved himself a despot.

Newsom's recall was because California has failed on:

• Homelessness
  • Crime
  • CV-19
  • Education
  • Taxation
  • Business
  • Water Policy
  • Congestion
  • Bullet Train
  • Energy Policy

The list continues... but that's a good start. With Newsom and Democrats in charge, our state has turned into a shit hole.

To help her daughter get her real estate appraiser certification.

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — Just days after a South Dakota agency moved to deny her daughter’s application to become a certified real estate appraiser, Gov. Kristi Noem summoned to her office the state employee who ran the agency, the woman’s direct supervisor and the state labor secretary.

Noem’s daughter attended too.

Kassidy Peters, then 26, ultimately obtained the certification in November 2020, four months after the meeting at her mother’s office. A week after that, the labor secretary called the agency head, Sherry Bren, to demand her retirement, according to an age discrimination complaint Bren filed against the department. Bren, 70, ultimately left her job this past March after the state paid her $200,000 to withdraw the complaint.

Exactly what transpired at the July 27, 2020, meeting in the governor’s office isn’t clear. Noem declined an interview request and her office declined to answer detailed questions about the meeting
https://apnews.com/article/business...scrimination-7942a78d5545205dff41a696ef9fc251.

Noem's tweeted about the controversy:

She also tweeted these comments in regards to Hunter Biden last year

OMG!!! A Certified Real Estate Appraiser License!!!! lol... So she'll have to work as an appraiser and earn maybe $100K per year (likely less)
<Ellaria01><Ellaria01><Ellaria01><Ellaria01><Ellaria01>
The HUMANITY!!!

That's it I'm not voting for her kid for president.

From you, that's basically a compliment.

You've been far gone for years and years.

Naw but I’m really not, and you really are. Like in a political forum, when talking/complaining about corruption, far more obvious, egregious, and damaging instances cannot be brought up for comparison? Hmmm, why does that sound familiar?

Oh that’s right, insane liars like you made it all the way to propaganda television and said that mentioning this kind of thing about Hunter Biden was “Russian disinformation,” and if we went back you were probably agreeing with that completely obvious insanity here.

So I guess I can see where you get the notion people shouldn’t bring up Democrat corruption that is completely out in the open, because you are somehow allowed to say other people are not allowed to talk about it, just like your propaganda media did.

Don’t even try. All you’ll have is a childish b**** lie personal attack. Save it for a better time.

OMG!!! A Certified Real Estate Appraiser License!!!! lol... So she'll have to work as an appraiser and earn maybe $100K per year (likely less)
<Ellaria01><Ellaria01><Ellaria01><Ellaria01><Ellaria01>
The HUMANITY!!!
It's actually $47k, and she still doesn't even have the job. They really ripped the lid off this case.

https://www.salary.com/research/salary/benchmark/appraiser-residential-real-estate-salary/sd

Breaking: Ron DeSantis met with the transportation secretary, then 2 years later his son gets a CDL. Coincidence or corruption?

Naw but I’m really not, and you really are. Like in a political forum, when talking/complaining about corruption, far more obvious, egregious, and damaging instances cannot be brought up for comparison? Hmmm, why does that sound familiar?

Oh that’s right, insane liars like you made it all the way to propaganda television and said that mentioning this kind of thing about Hunter Biden was “Russian disinformation,” and if we went back you were probably agreeing with that completely obvious insanity here.

So I guess I can see where you get the notion people shouldn’t bring up Democrat corruption that is completely out in the open, because you are somehow allowed to say other people are not allowed to talk about it, just like your propaganda media did.

Don’t even try. All you’ll have is a childish b**** lie personal attack. Save it for a better time.

Let me know if you ever need help googling all this corruption.

Yeah Hunter Biden sells his paintings to undisclosed buyers for half a mil and no one bats an eye
Ivanka gets a bunch of patents in China and no one bats an eye.
Da Kush gets bailed out by Qatar and China for his over leveraged building at 666 5th Ave and no one bats an eye.
Hunter got a half a million and Da Kush got a billion. Both used their political family to get deals but funny only Hunter gets brought up. Qatar hooked up Da Kush for making sure the US turned the other way while the House of Saud get their ass kicked in Yemen.
The GOP bought a bunch of that coke heads, Don Jr’s books.
Seems like you are a good team player with selective outrage.

Did you even read the OP.

No of course you didn't, you are a troll.
I meant that they use their political clout to benefit family, giving them jobs/benefits, etc they dont earn on their own. I read the op. Just like the Trump's

I meant that they use their political clout to benefit family, giving them jobs/benefits, etc they dont earn on their own. I read the op. Just like the Trump's

Look who crawled out from under his bridge...

Back