Scumbag crowd @ UFC 155

bwolf

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
JDS takes the time for an interview after what is undoubtedly the worst moment of his career and the classless crowd boos him.

Vegas attracts all kinds of Douchebagery,

Nationalistic "Mexican" crowd forgetting that they, or their relatives, came to the United States for a reason.

a lot of people lost A LOT of money. JDS was a huge crowd favorite at heavy heavy juice. lol he was a 2-1 favorite.

but i say this only because they are scumbags

31447162.jpg

so stupid. it wasn't the mexican fanbase. i don't even know if there was a mexican fanbase. def just the people who paid a ton and wagered even more to watch the hype machine that even NIKE bought into come crashing down.

I didn't stick around to catch the interview. Wow that is really sad.. I think the sport still attracts a lot of pro wrestling fans, maybe that has a little to do with it maybe not being as esteemed as boxing still. Perhaps also the way the UFC is marketed. It attracts a certain kind of fan a lot of the time. People who wear sweatpants.

During the first prelim fight i could tell it was going to be bad. They were screaming at the ring girls.

During the first prelim fight i could tell it was going to be bad. They were screaming at the ring girls.

They were bad the whole night, in fairness there were some boring fights but it was annoying hearing boooo every 30 seconds.

Likely to fight in Brazil from now on.

yea wtf was up with those boos...he fought his heart out and lost. god damn people these days

JDS takes the time for an interview after what is undoubtedly the worst moment of his career and the classless crowd boos him.

"Vai morrer!... Vai morrer!..."

- Brazilian crowds in Brazil.

Back