Scrubs (2000s): Restrospective

Sarah Chalke still makes me tingle in my pants.

Her look circa season 2 and season 3 was perfect. Then she lost weight and (I thought) got work done, and was never quite the same

TbJcwH0.jpg

That show made me cry more than any other. The "true" finale with JD leaving was so emotional.
Oh yeah! Scrubs didn't tug on the heart strings too much, but when they did, wow...it was emotional. And I'm glad you said the "true" finale. Not that college weird dumb stuff.

Her look circa season 2 and season 3 was perfect. Then she lost weight and (I thought) got work done, and was never quite the same

TbJcwH0.jpg

Season 3 Elliot baw gawd my teenage years

i'd watch it like 02834902304823042304023840238042384x over Grey's Anatomy....so there's that

Very Light but Also heavy and dark at times. Mostly dark. Some fun stuff that Inst ok anymore. Which is shit.
I Love it.

Sorry for the capitals.

As I was heading into retirement, I'd look at the opening before I went on duty..

"I'm no Superman", really put things into perspective.

I never got into it while it aired but then I got to enjoy it in syndication, Netflix, and Hulu. Turk, Cox, Kelso, and the Janitor were my fave parts, though Jordan was such a milf.

this is a pretty good compilation vid.

I liked it (tho I have to admit I don't think I watched it to the very end).
Had lots of funny moments along with a few serious right-in-the-feels ones.

JD and Elliot were a bit too annoying at times tho. And Carla is underrated imo.

I'll just leave this here.

uYVqEw7.gif

Let's not forget about Jordan, sexy and actually a really funny character, redefining the word bitch.

Jordan-Season-1-Sceencaps-jordan-sullivan-1815017-720-576.jpg

I liked it at the time but have zero urge to ever re-watch it

it's much better than those other shit medical shows

Season 2 & 3 were some of the best sit-com stuff ever made. It may have gone on too long but, even in it's decline, you could just see how much fun they were having when they were making it. So many talented people on the show.

Pretty good show. The janitor was a great character.

Back