Screaming during rolling

I have similar funny story. One guy I train with always wears a mouth piece and mumbles a lot while he rolls, he's very good, but a lot smaller than me. One time I'm going a little harder than usual and he starts cursing under his breath, saying dammit, or shit when I sweep him or pass his guard, I think he even said 'fucker' when I got mount. I thought this was weird but I wasn't hurting him or anything so I mostly just ignored it. After a while I get an arm bar, but he gets the RNC style grip to defend. As I'm trying to break his grip he starts saying 'crap'. He says it three times, a little louder each time; crap, Crap, CRAP. Finally, just as I get the arm free I realize he has been saying 'tap' not 'crap', and it's just his mouth piece distorting the word. Needless to say that was a little awkward afterward.

That would have pissed me off. I'd have given him legit shit for his previous cursing right then and there, and informed him that his needless mutterings are what lead to him getting his bicep sliced harder than he liked.

Also tap with you damn feet if you can't tap with your arms people.

t she yelled "FUCK!" at the top of her lungs. After a while I proceeded to pass her guard and I'm pretty sure she called me "fucking fatso".

She obviously didn't want you to pass the guard. Get where I am going with this?

She wants to date you.

Pass to side control, secure the position and whisper in her ear..."shhhhhhhhhh. It will be over soon."

Wow... she just sounds... mad. Shemadbro. Is she specifically extra loud with you? Do you make her "scream" ;D

99-problems.jpg

Because hot girls with an attitude problem is stil a girl with an attitude problem.

Maybe im too old for that shit, but i cant stand obnoxious people even if they are a hot girl.

PNYRZ_zps6e482011.gif

Lighten up, bro....

Does she have turrets?

Uh yes she has turrets - just like every other female BJJ player.

Please STOP these kind of sexual references in regard to BJJ. They're gross, disrespectful, and unacceptable.

A female in my gym always says ouch and calls to stop during rolls if shes in a bad spot. Very annoying as this same female is a lot more experienced than me, and a lot heavier, yet I don't cry when shes laying on me crushing me with her weight. Almost everytime im about to slowly complete a submission she will yelp and ask me to stop. Its ridiculous. I just avoid her now as I gain nothing from it.

there is one grunter in my club. super nice guy, mid 30s, slow bjj pace but no matter what happens he grunts and uses lots of strength, its pretty weird stuff. Some grunts ive never heard outside of the bedroom before rolling with him, must be a wargasm.

Tell her to STFU. Seems like a real bitch with an ego. Tell her to leave that shit at the door. She sounds like she also probably goes 110% and gets mad when she "loses" in a roll.

I wonder what she sounds like in the sack. How she look?

I would choke her out.

Then start a long low, guttural scream of your own right in her unconscious face.

She'll wake up and then you can gain pitch and intensity until it is an undead howl right in her face as she just regains consciousness... not knowing what is happening.

Put the fear in her.

Then say, 'It was my privilege.' Turn and walk away.

Uh yes she has turrets - just like every other female BJJ player.

Please STOP these kind of sexual references in regard to BJJ. They're gross, disrespectful, and unacceptable.

seriously.jpg

I laugh a lot while sparring, especially in tournaments. I'm not doing it to be a asshole, I just don't take rolling that seriously unless someone is a dick to me.

2) whisper in her ear "it's pronounced KI-AI"
No, it's not. That's the name of what you are doing when you yell. What you yell exactly depends. In kendo for example, they yell the name of the target they are hitting, but they also do a lot of just general kiai while fighting which can be anything but usually is unintelligible. "Fucking fatso" would be unacceptable, not to mention way too complicated.

Have you considered she's referring to herself in a self-deprecating way? It's still unacceptable in any dojo I've been in but not quite as rude as insulting her training partner.

Back