Screaming during rolling

Does she have turrets? Is she from another school? New student? She sounds like she has some bad baggage that might need professional help in addition to training.

It's not a tower on a wall. Tourette's.

If someone screams during a roll, or shouts out, I consider that a verbal tap and stop. Do that a few times and they should learn.

LMAO. I must have misspelled Tourrette's and it auto corrected to the closest word I messed up. Haha.

Nice, lol. Computers are going to turn our language into a grey paste yet.

lol, Turrets girl had some bad cabbage. This explains everything.

We used to have a guy who said "oh this is hard", breathing heavy, and grunting all throughout rolling. It was fucking hilarious.

How has no one asked the most relevant question: Is she hot?

I have similar funny story. One guy I train with always wears a mouth piece and mumbles a lot while he rolls, he's very good, but a lot smaller than me. One time I'm going a little harder than usual and he starts cursing under his breath, saying dammit, or shit when I sweep him or pass his guard, I think he even said 'fucker' when I got mount. I thought this was weird but I wasn't hurting him or anything so I mostly just ignored it. After a while I get an arm bar, but he gets the RNC style grip to defend. As I'm trying to break his grip he starts saying 'crap'. He says it three times, a little louder each time; crap, Crap, CRAP. Finally, just as I get the arm free I realize he has been saying 'tap' not 'crap', and it's just his mouth piece distorting the word. Needless to say that was a little awkward afterward.

How has no one asked the most relevant question: Is she hot?

Because hot girls with an attitude problem is stil a girl with an attitude problem.

Maybe im too old for that shit, but i cant stand obnoxious people even if they are a hot girl.

They can't scream if they are being strangled.

But I do enjoy a good "fuuuu...!!!....::splat!::" when throwing people in randori.

Even better is that moment when your partner knows they are about to fly, and in that split second before they take off, they blurt a quick "shi..t"

Is it that hard to ask someone to shut up their distractions during practice?

Interestingly enough, she is relatively hot.

Oh rEAllY????

Cover-tom2.jpg

We need Einnar to weigh in on this.

LOL, I imagine he's going to say something along the lines of women were made for washing Gis not wearing them. Jk....kinda

TS, funny you mention it we had this broad sign up a couple of weeks ago. I can't tell if she shows up high or is just really ditzy, either way she always squeals and yells when you sweep her, and cusses when she gets submitted. I told her to just relax and be safe as she refuses to tap sometimes; the other girls think she's weird so I doubt she'll last long.

Back