SCOTUS could end financial protection as we know it

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
What does this have to with Trump? Is his administration taking sides in the lawsuit?

It is a partisan issue, whether you like it or not. The CFPB has had an insane decrease in enforcement since Trump was electe .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1R02DL

Exactly. Since Trump's chief of staff, Dick Soveiny, was put in charge of the CFPB he has been doing his damnedest to gut and neuter it because he despises its very existence. He fired all 25 of the watchdog's advisory board members right out of the gate.

Here's what Soveiny himself said about the agency in 2014: “It turns up being a joke, and that’s what the CFPB really has been, in a sick, sad kind of way, because you’ve got an institution that has tremendous authority over what you all do for a living.”

Being outraged over SCOTUS decisions that haven't even been made?

<mma4>

"First they let gays marry, what's next? Constitutional protections for animal marriage!!"

They were way off on that one. Turned out the "what's next" was just deranged men playing women's sports, using women's locker rooms, going to women's prisons, forcing their way into women's abuse shelters, taxpayer funded sex changes, shutting down businesses, 8 year olds stripping for gay men, chemical castration of young children, custody removal, and massive fines for "misgendering".

Excellent point.

They were way off on that one. Turned out the "what's next" was just deranged men playing women's sports, using women's locker rooms, going to women's prisons, forcing their way into women's abuse shelters, taxpayer funded sex changes, shutting down businesses, 8 year olds stripping for gay men, chemical castration of young children, custody removal, and massive fines for "misgendering".

Excellent point.

Yeah, not exactly the fall of civilization as you guys thought it was, quite like the right wing's long held obsession with the downfall of Rome and Greece due to the homos.

Someone who sucks off these rich rentier pigs in writing like you should appreciate all of this.....

Not getting scammed is a matter of personal responsibility.

Yeah, not exactly the fall of civilization as you guys thought it was, quite like the right wing's long held obsession with the downfall of Rome and Greece due to the homos.

Someone who sucks off these rich rentier pigs in writing like you should appreciate all of this.....
<Dany07>

You tried to be a smart ass, I showed why it was dumb, so now we just veer off into "oh yeah, well the highest suicide rates since WW2 and doubling the number of gender confused people isn't a sign of social ill, and also you don't sufficiently hate rich people"? Just pathetic.

<Dany07>

You made a dumb point, I showed why it was dumb, so now we just veer off into "oh yeah, well the highest suicide rates since WW2 and doubling the number of gender confused people isn't a sign of social decay, and also you don't sufficiently hate rich people"? Just pathetic.

You laughed at people freaking out over a deliberation not made, yet that's what you weirdos have been doing for decades, especially in the realms of religious liberty, abortion and same sex marriage.

I am sorry you're too stupid to not support pieces of inept shit who can't govern effectively or come even remotely close to filling their staff.........

With better audio equipment you could hear audible lip licking.

@nostradumbass "Ooooh, those gays. Ooooooh."
You realize YOU brought up gays in a thread about a SCOTUS case regarding consumer protections, right? Have a good night cruising the streets of San Francisco, playboy.

You laughed at people freaking out over a deliberation not made, yet that's what you weirdos have been doing for decades, especially in the realms of religious liberty, abortion and same sex marriage.

I am sorry you're too stupid to not support pieces of inept shit who can't govern effectively or come even remotely close to filling their staff.........
<JagsKiddingMe>

If you're legit mentally ill, I'll leave you alone, but this is beyond retarded. Gay marriage was already ruled on, it wasn't a guess as to how it will be ruled on and your "team" literally trotted out several fake rape accusers to block a SCOTUS pick because of how you though he might rule on abortion if it ever came up at some point in the future.

Not surprising though that you accuse someone else of doing exactly what you do yourself. Projection might as well be the left's official platform.

<JagsKiddingMe>

If you're legit mentally ill, I'll leave you alone, but this is beyond retarded. Gay marriage was already ruled on, it wasn't a guess as to how it will be ruled on and your "team" literally trotted out several fake rape accusers to block a SCOTUS pick because of how you though he might rule on abortion if it ever came up at some point in the future.

Not surprising though that you accuse someone else of doing exactly what you do yourself. Projection might as well be the left's official platform.

Yes, gay marriage has been ruled on, and you oddities bitched for decades before it was passed about the dire consequences, quite like conservatives did with race mixing. And you conservatives are still fighting for the right to discriminate against these people, especially in adoption, because of these proclaimed consequences.

But it is funny listening to a Trumper speak of others projecting about anything.

You realize YOU brought up gays in a thread about a SCOTUS case regarding consumer protections, right? Have a good night cruising the streets of San Francisco, playboy.

It seems a struck a nerve below your size 44 waistline.......

Yes, gay marriage has been ruled on, and you oddities bitched for decades before it was passed about the dire consequences, quite like conservatives did with race mixing. And you conservatives are still fighting for the right to discriminate against these people, especially in adoption, because of these proclaimed consequences.

But it is funny listening to a Trumper speak of others projecting about anything.

It seems a struck a nerve below your size 44 waistline.......
Was curious to see where you'd veer off next after making a fool of yourself.

More projection. This is getting sad. I've posted a pic of myself in the "who has the guts to post their own pic" thread and I've met another sherdogger in person who confirmed that the pic is actually me. Sorry, brah, but I was a pro athlete for 10 years and I'm taller than you, stronger, leaner, smarter, live in a nicer place, drive a nicer car, have a nicer family, speak more language, more well traveled, and I don't need validation from a karate forum. Good luck with your revolution though.

<{outtahere}>

Back