Scott Jorgensen, George Roop, Yui Nul Cham cut from the UFC

Jorgensen has been pretty much an automatic win for whoever he has fought lately, pretty sad to see. He used to be a pretty scary guy
Jorgensen-submission.gif

Respect to Roop too. Nobody expected anything from him after the ultimate fighter. He had some great moments, usually as a big underdog. Didn't think I would forgive him for decapitating the Korean Zombie, but kicking the shit out of that piece of trash Josh Grispi made up for it IMO.

These guys would have trouble getting gainful wins in Bellator.

Always a fan of Jorgensen but he might have to stick to gaming at this point.

Even if Bellator gets them I see them not doing so well. Both hit a huge decline quickly.

Just like how UFC brought in Cody Pfister & Barbarena....hows the feels?
Pfister was 4-0-1 in his last five before signing with the UFC. Barbarena was 5-0 in his last five before entering the UFC. What the Hell are you trying to say?

Spotty Scotty was a great fighter back in wec days, when he turned white his career went downhill lol.

Spotty Scotty was a great fighter back in wec days, when he turned white his career went downhill lol.
There's an "athletic and explosive" joke in there, somewhere.

I can't remember the Mike de la Torre fight but I remember Nam getting robbed against Nover. Shame.
I was thinking the same thing. I definitely watched that fight but I can't remember a single thing about it.

What I do remember is the 1st round of Nam Tokudome, that was a really fun round of MMA.

It's weird to know Roop is cut. It seemed like he would always manage to rebound or drop a weight division in time to take himself off the chopping block.

I was ready for FlyW Roop tbh.

It's weird to know Roop is cut. It seemed like he would always manage to rebound or drop a weight division in time to take himself off the chopping block.

I was ready for FlyW Roop tbh.
Concentration Camp Roop.

this has been a long time coming for jorgenson. He hasnt looked good for a while and I'm glad for his own health that he's been cut

this has been a long time coming for jorgenson. He hasnt looked good for a while and I'm glad for his own health that he's been cut

It's a shame that he had to go out on an injury. He really tried to fight through it but his body just gave out.

I'm excited to see where the Korean Bulldozer winds up. Jorgenson needs a few tuneups to comeback to life and Roop should find a promotion on Axis or something like LFC.

I'm surprised they kept Jorgensen for so long considering he's got 2-8 in the last four years. The two wins against guys I've never heard of. Wouldn't say he's an exciting fighter either. I might not remember correctly but he did not look terrible in his last fight until he injured his leg. He's not UFC quality and probably never will be again but he can do quite OK in the smaller orgs. His focus should be on fighting cans and earning a pay check before he retires, the guy has taken quite a lot of punishment over the years.

Just like how UFC brought in Cody Pfister & Barbarena....hows the feels?

What feels? I could careless. Lol I was actually defending Bellator by saying they wouldn't want either of those guys at this point.

But yes Bellator fanboy the Ufc signs mediocre fighters as well but none who have lost 6 of their last 8 fights who weren't ever name fighters.

I feel for Scotty. He's had some memorable fights. One of my favs and he seems like a great dude. I would have given him one more fight but to be honest this has been coming and I couldn't really see him getting a streak going.

He's 33 and 2 wins 8 losses in his last 10 fights. I think Jorgensen should retire.

He really should. As a Scottie fan he just isnt a good fighter anymore. His skills seem to have been tied to his skin complexion.

Back