Scott Jorgensen, George Roop, Yui Chul Nam all 3 set free by zuffa

Thats too bad. YCN could have gone far in the UFC. He got robbed in both his UFC losses.

Set free? None of these dudes are guys anyone is going to pay much for.

George Roop is a fun fighter. I havnt really seen any of his fights since he left WEC tho..

I was disappointed with Nam's UFC stint but I (and I think most) still thought he got robbed against Nover and should've been 2-1 in the UFC. He will almost certainly head back to ROAD FC and get paid well seeing as he left the promotion as their champion and he has a good relationship with the CEO. Hopefully the Nam vs A Sol Kwon fight finally happens, they have beefed for ages.

My predictions:

Roop to Bellator

Nam to Road FC

Scotty to Titan or WSOF

Nam is an entertaining fighter. He will be back fighting for ROAD FC and maybe he can also fight for RIZIN vs Aoki...etc.

Can easily see Roop going to Bellator:

- Was on a Spike season for TUF so known to Spike viewers
- Can fight in 2 weight classes
- Exciting fighter
- Can be used to put a name on the win records for Bellator prospects

I think Scott heads to Bellator. He and Joe Warren are close. I'm sure he will bring him over.

not that it would have made a huge difference, but i thought roop should have gotten the nod in the hioki fight

I think Scott heads to Bellator. He and Joe Warren are close. I'm sure he will bring him over.

He won't fight Joe, and I wouldn't give him much of a chance against Caldwell, Dantas, or Galvao. Don't think it would be a good move for him.

I guess he could fight LC Davis or Tokoro. I don't see Bellator having much use for him either

Good promo's.

Roop: Bellator

Nam: Titan (or Pancrase if he wants closer to home)

Jorgensen: PXC (or titan if he wants closer to home)

Jorgensen should go to One. Roop should go to LFC or Titan. Korean Bulldozer back in Road would be okay too.

Back