• Derrick Lewis vs. Alexander Volkov
  • Jussier Formiga vs. Sergio Pettis
  • Yana Kunitskaya vs. Lina Lansberg
  • Ryan LaFlare vs. Tony Martin
  • Felice Herrig vs. Michelle Waterson
  • Dominick Reyes vs. Ovince Saint Preux
  • Sean O’Malley vs. Jose Quinonez
  • Scott Holtzman vs. Alan Patrick

This could be a golden card if it weren't for the broads.

Last edited:
Woah that just made the card 10x better....

Best card of the year. I predict 2 million PPV buys. I trust the casuals will have great taste and purchase this card/

Should be an easy win for Holtzman.

Holtzman is a boring fighter with the happy to just be here mentality, I hope Patrick wins

Lol that's exactly the type of high profile fight this card needed.

apart from the main event this is a FN card.

If you’re paying for PPV you want the best fights, right? Get your moneys worth.
Only if you're unable to watch or wouldn't watch the early fights, so you want your favorite fights on later so you can watch them. The same would be true if this wasn't a PPV but an FS1 card, so the PPV aspect has nothing to do with this point. If that's your reason then fair enough; I never even considered that because 90% of the time I watch the whole card.

Actually, I've thought of another reason bout order matters: Momentum. Cards are great when great fights follow great fights. It's often more entertaining to have a string of bad fights then a string of good fights, than having alternating good and bad fights. UFC 189 comes to mind, because it had a shit undercard and a GOAT main card. So yeah, that's another reason.

But logically, if you'd see all fights if they were free, then the PPV and money aspect doesn't change anything. If you don't want to buy the PPV becuase the PPV fights are weaker than the TV fights and thus it isn't worth it for you, then you've won, because you've got the fights you cared more about for free and don't have to spend money. If you DO want to buy the PPV, then bout order wouldn't make a difference because you'd have bought it and seen all fights that night regardless.

Trash fight, Holtzman makes my eyes bleed and Patrick is even worse... seriously why is he on contract?

I get that conor vs khabib is enough of a draw to sell the ppv and a handful of fighters can't be on the undercard because conor doesn't want them earning their ppv % off him.

But surely they could put together a far stronger card than this? If the casuals are buying it just because of conor giving them a great card might persuade some to buy more shows.

U take the main event off the card and even fx wouldn't show it.

Back