Scott/Flash Norton...

borntoloseNOT

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I recalled Norton from the B team but that whole thing never made sense they never used him beyond that. He had an awesome look, legit bouncer/enforcer build. I remember some of his matches with Eddie, he played a real good big guy and no sold the drop kicks and shit and it looked so cool. I wanted to check out his Japan stuff, any recommendations?

Was Norton ever on your radar or was he just another guy? What was your favorite match?

No, Flapjack Norton was never on my radar but I think he missed his calling by not going to Hollywood to be Kevin James' stand in

HIJgvuUM_400x400.jpg

I liked him...I could believe in Noron kicking the shit out of people.

Dated look, not good on the mic. He was a perfect nWo B-teamer. Like Nash said to Bossman, "Make sure there's enough tonic in the limo."

2 big hosses that can move and believably beat the shit out of people is never a bad thing.
Exactly. He didn't have to be "the man" but he certainly (ice train too) filled out the roster nicely. And he did good work in the ring, made the "threat" of his size and strength real. Guys like Norton made the whole roster better.

Scott Norton being in Vicious and Delicious was probably the only reason I ever had to like Buff Bagwell.

I liked Scott Norton and he had a great powerbomb. He wrestled in Japan frequently from what I heard.

I'm not sure how much the commentary might be poofing up his stats, but Norton here having fun with a jobber while they discuss stuff discussed in this thread about his background/competitive bench weight, etc. Comes out with IWGP title.

Back