Scott Coker wants Francis Ngannou to fight MMA for Bellator, box for Showtime after recent meeting

the moment he steps into the boxing ring is the last payday he's ever going to get in boxing and I doubt that single payday will be that much.

Conor mayweather was big because ufc also promoted it. UFC isnt going to be promoting ngannous boxing match. Me thinks he will be running back to the UFC fairly quickly because Combate isnt interested.

the moment he steps into the boxing ring is the last payday he's ever going to get in boxing and I doubt that single payday will be that much.

Conor mayweather was big because ufc also promoted it. UFC isnt going to be promoting ngannous boxing match. Me thinks he will be running back to the UFC fairly quickly because Combate isnt interested.
What do you call "that much"? I think relative to MMA it will be quite large. If he gets Joshua he is probably cracking 10 mil. I dont think he'll be running back to the UFC lol.

Relative nobodies get at least 1-1.5 mil fighting the big heavyweights.

McGregor vs Mayweather would have been big if the UFC didn't promote it. And no one realistically thinks Ngannou is going to draw as much as a McGregor/Mayweather fight. Maybe you're the one with the high expectations.

Ngannou is at least getting 5-7 million. Wouldn't be surprised if he cracks 8 digits with the right agent.

Francis Ngannou did a lot of preaching about wanting all fighters to have better pay and other issues he threw in. Bellator will not meet these demands. I think after he gets rich in a BIG boxing match, then goes for a second big payday and discovers his worth has gone in boxing he will return to mma. He will have to let go of his ego a bit but he has a few good MMA fights left in him.

What do you call "that much"? I think relative to MMA it will be quite large. If he gets Joshua he is probably cracking 10 mil. I dont think he'll be running back to the UFC lol.

McGregor vs Mayweather would have been big if the UFC didn't promote it. And no one realistically thinks Ngannou is going to draw as much as a McGregor/Mayweather fight. Maybe you're the one with the high expectations.

Ngannou is at least getting 5-7 million. Wouldn't be surprised if he cracks 8 digits with the right agent.

5 to 7m to get your ass kicked in boxing is terrible business. he was offered 8m to fight jon jones

He is getting at least 20 mill, Jake Paul got paid 25 mill to fight Tommy Fury in Saudi Arabia

Francis biggest payday in boxing will be a doing an event exactly what Paul and Fury just did. But even with that its reported Paul took home like 25 or 30M and Fury only took 4M. If that was Francis vs Tyson Fury I'm not sure Francis could demand a whole lot more on the B side.

Fighting Tyson Fury in England on some PPV I think doesn't do that great over all. Maybe 500K to 750K in buys. I don't even want to think what Francis vs any other boxer would do. Less than that though it probably almost guarantied.

I just think Tyson Fury has bigger fights and better paydays fighting the top boxers over doing anything with Francis right now.

Francis biggest payday in boxing will be a doing an event exactly what Paul and Fury just did. But even with that its reported Paul took home like 25 or 30M and Fury only took 4M. If that was Francis vs Tyson Fury I'm not sure Francis could demand a whole lot more on the B side.
That's the thing with this. The payday Ngannou wants is not going to come easy and I don't even see the people in Saudi Arabia paying for it as they could get more interesting fights for less.

Francis Ngannou did a lot of preaching about wanting all fighters to have better pay and other issues he threw in. Bellator will not meet these demands. I think after he gets rich in a BIG boxing match, then goes for a second big payday and discovers his worth has gone in boxing he will return to mma. He will have to let go of his ego a bit but he has a few good MMA fights left in him.
UFC only does exclusive contracts and dont allow fighters to have their own sponsors, Bellator doesn't. You're comparing apples and oranges while expecting them to be the same. Ngannou said that he lost out millions from a crypto currency sponsor cause the UFC had an official crypto currency sponsor, that sort of thing would be unlikely to happen in Bellator.

Would signing with Showtime limit who he can fight in boxing?

Would signing with Showtime limit who he can fight in boxing?
Yes, but promoters are much more likely to work together in boxing if the money is right

But if he signed with showtime, he would most likely face Wilder, who is also signed with them

AJ is with Hearn who works with Dazn, Fury is with Top Rank, who works with ESPN

Yes, but promoters are much more likely to work together in boxing if the money is right

But if he signed with showtime, he would most likely face Wilder, who is also signed with them

AJ is with Hearn who works with Dazn, Fury is with Top Rank, who works with ESPN

wilder is a free agent.

Fighting Tyson Fury in England on some PPV I think doesn't do that great over all. Maybe 500K to 750K in buys. I don't even want to think what Francis vs any other boxer would do. Less than that though it probably almost guarantied.

I just think Tyson Fury has bigger fights and better paydays fighting the top boxers over doing anything with Francis right now.
I think for a pay day trying to get Joshua makes the most sense. Anthony has the biggest correlation with high selling fights. Now, I don't know if Joshua would bother taking the fight.

Other than that, I think him vs Wilder is very much on the table (relatively speaking compared to the other big heavies) and I think that would draw more than Fury and would be a more entertaining fight.

If he will fight for Bellator are they going to give him Ryan Bader and maybe risking a loss? Because losing in Bellator as a former ufc champ does not look good.

Just like with Tim Sylvia against Fedor.
Tim Sylvia didn't do ok in Affliction.

I think for a pay day trying to get Joshua makes the most sense. Anthony has the biggest correlation with high selling fights. Now, I don't know if Joshua would bother taking the fight.

Other than that, I think him vs Wilder is very much on the table (relatively speaking compared to the other big heavies) and I think that would draw more than Fury and would be a more entertaining fight.

Could be, I just think when it gets down to it these boxers at the top probably don't see much good coming from fighting Francis. I doubt any of them would lose, but it is a fight and the right punch changes everything. The top boxers I believe can make more money fighting each other over the course of the next two years and losing a fight won't mean as much so the smart business might be just to ignore Francis.

Jabba the hut (scott) can not afford Francis.

"me no money have ,jaboja! Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho!"

Back