Scott Coker firing shots at Ben Askren

I trust Coker to be honest.

Askren seems like he's always full of shit

Wait bob cook trains ben too? I thought he was a Rufus fellow

~DaViD~

Wait bob cook trains ben too? I thought he was a Rufus fellow

~DaViD~
Crazy Bob Cook manages fighters for Zinkin, he doesn't really train guys as much as he used to but now Javier Mendez does most of the head trainer stuff. Both Javy and Bob manage fighters/

Ben is not part of AKA

Why would he when he could make more money and earn more respect fighting in UFC?

How is that "firing shots"?

How is Coker's reply even any kind of a rebuttal? He's just backing up Askren's point..... Askren only needs a one fight deal to fight Rory. He does not need a three fight deal to fight Rory.

I admire Askren because most of his social media posts are totally well-reasoned. He comes off like a normal person with realistic expectations.

Coker just repeat what Askren said using different words. He used a tone to make it sound like he was firing shots but he pretty much agreed with Ben's telling of events.

Hmm... I wonder why Askren only wanted 1 fight instead of fighting in the entire Bellator WW Grand Prix... Is there an opponent in that list who Askren doesn't want to fight against?

image003.png

I admire Askren because most of his social media posts are totally well-reasoned. He comes off like a normal person with realistic expectations.
Did you watch him on JRE? He's a pretty level headed guy.

Ben askren wanted one fight against Rory and then leave. Glad Coker shut that shit down, otherwise they would have had a GSP situation where GSP became champ says he will "defend", claims illness and then vacates. It makes the sport and promotion look stupid. Well done for Coker for declining his wish

How is that "firing shots"?

How is Coker's reply even any kind of a rebuttal? He's just backing up Askren's point..... Askren only needs a one fight deal to fight Rory. He does not need a three fight deal to fight Rory.

He's not really firing shots, but he might be implying that Askren is cherry picking one fight out of the Bellator WW Grand Prix.

Sounds to me like Askren isn't confident in his winning the entire tournament.

Doesn't really sound like Coker is firing shots here.

He and Ben just didn't see eye to eye on the negotiations, in terms of what they both felt was best for the company / individual.

Not a big deal.

Robbie is going to rearrange Ben's face. He can share war stories with Rory afterwards. No tournament will be needed to have that honor.

<20>

Hmm... I wonder why Askren only wanted 1 fight instead of fighting in the entire Bellator WW Grand Prix... Is there an opponent in that list who Askren doesn't want to fight against?

image003.png
MVP

Robbie is going to rearrange Ben's face. He can share war stories with Rory afterwards. No tournament will be needed to have that honor.

<20>
So Robbie lawler is the match? I thought it was Till

image003.png

yes, all of them besides Rory.

why would he risk losing to guys he already beat or guys nobody even knows?

he's trying to capitalize quickly on all the chaos that's happening in the UFC.

smash Rory = super hype.

they wanted him to fight more, but for what?

he's looking for money fights and Rory is the only scalp worth taking in Bellator.

Back