Scot Coker > Dana White

Dana White can snap his fingers, and Scott Coker disappears into the Nevada desert never to be seen again.

I used to think him and the fertitas were connected. There ain't no way those culinary union guys would still be alive if that were so. And probably not Jones either after they had to cancel that event

Pretty sure Dana has some good training with his connections. Plus, he's at least. 84 times more powerful.

84 times more powerful? Talk about over estimating, no chance its 84 - 73 times I can get behind but not 84

Scott . Coker -has obtained a 5th degree black belt in Taekwondo.-Dana White -Manager and White has a background as an aerobics instructor. Thoughts?

Aerobics are highly underrated in certain parts of the world.

I would bet my house that Dana would kick the ever-loving piss out of Coker if they threw down.

Scott . Coker -has obtained a 5th degree black belt in Taekwondo.-Dana White -Manager and White has a background as an aerobics instructor. Thoughts?

2yotzm9.gif

I would bet my house that Dana would kick the ever-loving piss out of Coker if they threw down.

Plus, Teakwando is a useless martial art and highly impractical in an actual fight. Dana White would murder Scott on the streets of Vegas.

Fight wise ya Coker would whoop up on Dana. Also Coker is a much nicer dude, got to meet him once and he is really down to earth. Not sure who is better at being a president of a company though, Dana has never really impressed me too much tbh.

LOL. Coker is like in his 50s. White is 43 and can bench press over 300 pounds while having amateur Boxing experience.

White would get it. Although I am sure if Coker was in his 30s it would not be as simple.

One of them has been an integral part of the biggest MMA organization there's ever been.

There other ran a second rate organization into the ground.

Back