Scoggins redeem himself with a class act

who the hell is scoggins?

actually just watched the video

i like him

Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

Jesus Christ this kid has lost all his fans in a matter of a week. Grow up and get a nutritionist ya fuckin' goof.

Reminds me of Jones talking about his eyepokes.

Scoggins is a great talent but he's a douche. Can't root for someone who has a tattoo of their name (except McGregor).

McCall lucked out, he would have gotten dominated.

who the hell is scoggins?

actually just watched the video

i like him
He's the dude who was supposed to fight Mccall, was 10 pounds over the limit, and then complained about Mccall not taking the fight at catchweight

Really apologetic huh? What a douche. Not my fault you couldn't make weight, bitch.

Ok so then he shouldve at least made weight for that final 125 fight> Ian McCall said he was looking for a fight that would bring his passion for fighting back and Scoggins blew it. Uncle Creepy is gonna have a really emo hairstyle after this

Oh shit one minute he's totally being a bitch. Next minute he's on some come at me bro shit. I like this mother fucker

Why wouldn't he get cut for missing weight by so much and then being completely unapologetic? He's basically flaunting that he failed at his job.

lol

"Everybody's like 'OMG Scoggins didn't make weight. I'm like 'I'm moving up to bantamweight, come fight me there bitch' (sic)." - Justin Scoggins

Come on Scoggins, just admit that you fucked up and move on. Ian McCall had every right to not accept to fight another bantamweight. He's been there, done that.

Edit: I'd love to see John Linekar, or even Cody Garbrandt fight this guy.

What's with his shit cunt hair? Fuck Scoggins in his tiny cornhole.

Back