Scientists CREATE living robots

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That's it y'all, this is it, THIS IS IT, science men have done done it now, we're all fucked, you are fucked, your dog is fucked, i am fucked, we are all fucked, super fucked, you wanted to know who was gonna end it all, who was gonna crash the party and was gonna be like "sup bitch you got my money"? thats right, its living robots, the next stage of evolution that will rape us all.

GET BUSY LIVIN' PEOPLE WE'RE ON THE CLOCK NOW 30 SECONDS TO MIDNIGHT

Tiny 'Living robots' named Xenobots have been created from frog embryos and they could be used to destroy cancer cells or remove microplastics from the oceans.

They were developed by researchers from Vermont University and Tufts University who adapted stem cells taken from the embryo of the African frog Xenopus Laevis.

The bots are just a 25th of an inch wide (1mm) and can be programmed to perform a range of tasks including delivering medicine directly to a point in the body.

Researchers say the new 'artificial cells' can be shaped in any way necessary for the task at hand and are 'indestructible' and able to self repair.
/QUOTE]

23347916-7882293-image-a-26_1578933473823.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...s-FROG-embryos-used-destroy-cancer-cells.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...obots-living-cells-frog-embryos-a9282251.html

that's creae.

They have been around for 2 years bud.

Fighting cancer and fighting creae

Let me know when they create living sex robots. Till then I’m not interested.

That's it y'all, this is it, THIS IS IT, science men have done done it now, we're all fucked, you are fucked, your dog is fucked, i am fucked, we are all fucked, super fucked, you wanted to know who was gonna end it all, who was gonna crash the party and was gonna be like "sup bitch you got my money"? thats right, its living robots, the next stage of evolution that will rape us all.

GET BUSY LIVIN' PEOPLE WE'RE ON THE CLOCK NOW 30 SECONDS TO MIDNIGHT

next up the micropod

Let me know when they create living sex robots. Till then I’m not interested.

you could fill a jar up with them and stick your penis in it
^ there was a funny true story about that but searching for it is scurry

Oxymoron.,

A robot cannot be alive. Only on.

If I had one of those I would probably forget what Sherdog was. I might forget my own name

I believe my life started on sherdog. And my "real" life is just a simulation programmed in my mind by sherdog to make me think irl came before sherdogging.

If these things really are indestructible then we might be in trouble. What if someone accidentally or intentionally programs it to have undesirable effects? It would kill the person and there would be no way to stop it.

Back