School Shooting at Austin

jrock89

Orange Belt
Reaction score
As you may or may not know there has been a school shooting at UT Austin. While this was happening I was in class surfing sherdog (lol) next to where all the shooting happened and then I get a text from my friend to leave class because of a shooter, so I grabbed all my shit and hauled my ass out in the middle of class. The shooter killed himself but there is supposedly another shooter on campus. Hopefully that is not the case and this whole ordeal is done with. Any sherdoggers that go to UT Austin, hopefully you guys are safe..

You shouldve looked for the shooter to give him a stern talking to about his ways.

Yeah, it is all over the news here. They are saying a dude went crazy shooting in the library, and everyone should stay in their houses because a second guy might be out there...insane.

Glad you're alright.

Related to the Bruins game no doubt.

J/K...bad joke.

In Dallas, heard about this on the news. Good luck man! Maybe the shooter only killed himself.

pretty crazy that this still happens

but I guess there's not a lot you can do

the Uni a gun free zone? Texas has got pretty allowing carry laws right?

wait isn't UT Austin where the guy climbed the towers in the 50s?

I was just in the library a few nights ago studying. Usually there is an armed police officer, sometimes two, near the entrance. I wonder if they were there when this happened? Or if the shooter knew when they would not be there? Crazy stuff, at least no one innocent got hurt.
And yes, UT was the site of the tower shootings in 1966. One of the first acts of domestic terrorism, or however you wanna label it, in the US.

LOL. People are getting clipped with an AK right outside your building, and you're holding it down on Sherdog. I salute you.

You sir are a true sherdogger. Hopefully no one got shot though.

Back