School me on these GLORY 17/LMS fighters

Yodkhunpon Sitmonchai

Brawler who had nice success in Thailand a couple years ago because of his power, but then got bigger and his power didn't come with him. Been 2 years since his last KO and he's 3-7 in his last 10 fights in Thailand, 2-6 in last 8.

He's not much of a clinch fighter but that could be his best option in Glory considering the other fighters will have less ability than him at clinching. His kicks aren't particularly good either.

It would be funny if we won this on his clinch skills.

Brawler who had nice success in Thailand a couple years ago because of his power, but then got bigger and his power didn't come with him. Been 2 years since his last KO and he's 3-7 in his last 10 fights in Thailand, 2-6 in last 8.

He's not much of a clinch fighter but that could be his best option in Glory considering the other fighters will have less ability than him at clinching. His kicks aren't particularly good either.

It would be funny if we won this on his clinch skills.

????

So please, cut the guys some slack, they are young and they just stepped into the big guys playground. You could at least give them a few fights before you start shitting all over them. Thank you.

It

Simon Marcus had a couple fight in China with the Glory kind of rules. So it's not completely new to him.
From what I heard, he'll fight Schilling in the first round.

Marcus is really strong and he got really good long knee. I hope he will win and bring back that title into the Siam No1 family

we'll see soon enough.
The official matchups should be know soon I guess

But my source is pretty close to Simon.

probably the least appetising potential match up imo although i suppose would be interesting under the rules.

yeah I know it was a (weird) typo

but it looks like people who watch football or basketball and say: we won

that shit is even more ridiculous in combat sports
As if Coco would align himself with a Sitmonchai fighter...

You should peak into the Muay Thai thread from time to time.

As if Coco would align himself with a Sitmonchai fighter...

You should peak into the Muay Thai thread from time to time.

What are you taking about? I defend anything that's Thai. Just ask Brocktirement.

Back