School bans American flag...

Maybe if the fascists let the damn southerners wear a flag this wouldn't happen. But northerneres get so damn butt hurt over the civil and can't get over the fact that its a symbol of pride now. Its not the same as the Nazi flag. Sorry.

From the article

"School officials suggest that students may still express themselves in other ways. They do not feel that this ban is an attack on personal freedoms or patriotism in general, but that it is rather a strategy to make people feel included and safe."

That is warm and fuzzy, how could anyone not like that? It's inclusive and safe.

Technically, they're banning ALL flags, not just the American flag. But the reasoning is what concerns me. They're banning flags to prevent potentially offending some people.

If you're going to move to a country than why would its flag offend you? The ideals behind the US flag is why they moved there in the first place. I don't understand this, at all.

The school is in Tennessee, not exactly a bastion of liberal political correctness. They're just banning the American flag in protest of the attacks on the confederate flag.

Maybe....Where I live in Virginia there has been a real backlash to all this non-confederate flag business. I see dozens of douches riding around in their pick up trucks displaying the flag waving through the air on their trucks. The local courthouse had a pack of hillbillies walking along the perimeter of the courthouse with confederate flags in hand in protest of South Carolina removing their confederate flag (lol). There is another gigantic confederate flag flying over I-95 in my town which is on private property that overlooks I-95, I can only imagine the rage of all the social justice warriors as they drive past it.

this is one of the initial steps towards a totalitarian government.
ban ALL flags, insignia, etc of every group to create a subservient, homologous population.
and then tell them what things they can and cannot display, in the interest of "diversity" and "all inclusiveness".

it's a sham. we're all being hereded toward the same fate, total abject servitude.

ban ALL flags, insignia, etc of every group to create a subservient, homologous population.
and then tell them what things they can and cannot display, in the interest of "diversity" and "all inclusiveness".

it's a sham. we're all being hereded toward the same fate, total abject servitude.

Fuck off you weird old man.

Maybe....Where I live in Virginia there has been a real backlash to all this non-confederate flag business. I see dozens of douches riding around in their pick up trucks displaying the flag waving through the air on their trucks. The local courthouse had a pack of hillbillies walking along the perimeter of the courthouse with confederate flags in hand in protest of South Carolina removing their confederate flag (lol). There is another gigantic confederate flag flying over I-95 in my town which is on private property that overlooks I-95, I can only imagine the rage of all the social justice warriors as they drive past it.

I went to Quantico HS, a DoD school on the base so we got MLK Jr day off. AT that time, the schools in VA (public ones) celebrated LeeJacksonKing Day.....

as in stonewall jackson, robert e lee, and MLK Jr on the same day....

ol Virginny

well flags are perfectly legal in 99% of public schools but who is counting this is clearly the end of western civilization

alexjones_animated_3.gif

that's what they said at Blitzberg, n00b

millions of deaths later, we pontificate.
bravo

I don't agree with a public school in the US banning the US flag but this pic made me lol:

900x506

It just screams, "'MURICA!!!"

well, what it truly depicts is a citizen who was raised and grew to adulthood in a very different time period.
one of prosperity. for all? probably not. but one of nationalism and civic pride?
you betcha.

many seemingly irrefutable customs have been turned upside down and inside out by the
ever increasing social trend toward egalitarianism and self-worship that the Left has promulgated and successfully spread to all parts of the earth.

to borrow a phrase from the 80s, 'if it feels good, do it.' I agreed.
but the underlying message is that the individual, or individual group, and it's interests
trumps the common good.

wrong for a democracy.
won't work.
social unrest.
govt regulation.

They are banning kids from flying flags on their cars/trucks. Why because there's been a huge uptick in idiots driving up to a high school with the confederate flag flying from their vehicles.

I'd rock these every day in protest. And not wash them.

film-napoleon_dynamite-2004-rex-diedrich_bader-us_flag_pants.jpg

I live in a little city right outside Memphis, my children go to a school where they raise the flag everyday, sing the pledge with the words under God, have a 9/11 rememberance every year, and have a celebration program for the armed services every year.

The south still does this a lot, but every once in a while ill hear someBS like in the OP.

They are banning kids from flying flags on their cars/trucks. Why because there's been a huge uptick in idiots driving up to a high school with the confederate flag flying from their vehicles.

Why are they idiots?

Back