School bans American flag...

Talk about dysfunctional

I don't see this holding up in court. I don't think it passes the Tinker test.

What a joke.

Though it's not everywhere. My son who is in kindergarten use to come home singing "God Bless America" and he said he learned it in school. So there's some hope that this political correctness train hasn't completely taken over.

Well, they failed...because i'm offended by this.

The school is in Tennessee, not exactly a bastion of liberal political correctness. They're just banning the American flag in protest of the attacks on the confederate flag.

Sounds like America is starting to get as pussified as Sweden, sad really.

In the end it's all trolling by the people of real power to keep our minds off of how badly we are getting fucked by the system.

Sounds like America is starting to get as pussified as Sweden, sad really.

In the end it's all trolling by the people of real power to keep our minds off of how badly we are getting fucked by the system.

Not THAT pussified...not yet. We're on the trail though.

USA banning american flags?

lmfao I can't believe this hahahaha

There is some fuckery going on no doubt.

Making room for the New One World Government by erasing all traces of past nationalities, religious views, countries of origin ect..

Will the teachers still be allowed to bring the flags of Cuba, the Soviet Union, Vietnam, and North Korea to class and display them on their desks as they always did, though?

I support this. There's nothing to be proud of anymore.

The school is in Tennessee, not exactly a bastion of liberal political correctness. They're just banning the American flag in protest of the attacks on the confederate flag.

Oh. That's actually a good reason. I support this.

I don't think I would have made it through elementary school if I didn't bring my own American Flag to school with me each day.

yay! multiculturalism vs assimilation

multi-culturism will morph into uni-culturism.
world monetary unit to follow.
obey.

This part was good.

School officials suggest that students may still express themselves in other ways. They do not feel that this ban is an attack on personal freedoms or patriotism in general, but that it is rather a strategy to make people feel included and safe.

Included in what, I wonder. The Confederacy?

Back