Schembri vs. Cooper 10/24 (vid)

I love Cooper's attacking style.

Great match. Very exciting and action packed.

I saw this match. I was scorekeeper at Ring 1 (asian guy w/ glasses). Saulo was upset with the stoppage when Nino was looking to armbar Cooper, but it didn't look tight.

Work owned, can't see vids. Can anyone tell me who won?

yeah who won? was there a weight difference between Bill and Nino, Nino looked bit heavier?

I saw this match. I was scorekeeper at Ring 1 (asian guy w/ glasses). Saulo was upset with the stoppage when Nino was looking to armbar Cooper, but it didn't look tight.

I thought that was a funny stoppage, too. Granted, the camera shot showed it from behind them, so there was no way of telling how close he was.

Great match though! Vids shut off before the decision came in. Were all points awarded or was there a no-point beginning? Who won?

Great back and forth action. I heard Cooper won by points.

Question. I know Nino was a GB student atleast until blue.... where did he get his BB was it under Saulo

Mitsuyo Maeda > Carlos Gracie Sr. > Carlos Gracie Junior > Nino Schembri.

I think Nino has been training with Saulo for the past few weeks and to show appreciation wore his patch. He's a black belt under Carlos Gracie Jr. though

1. if every Brazilian Jiujitsu match looked like this we'd be set. We would have sponsors, a professional league and probably be in the Olympics.

2. I am soooo happy I did not have to referee this.

3. why stop the camera before we see who won.

4. this was a fantastic match and great video. Whoever taped this deserves a cookie.

Two of my absolute favorites. Both ridiculously awesome grapplers.

Back