Schedule advice.

LeftCross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi all! I am a law student, and I barely have time to workout. However, I was able to find a few free spots in my schedule this semester and I was just wondering if this training schedule would help me lose some of the fat that I had been accumulating on my midsection. As you very well know, us law students spend most of our time sitting on a chair and reading books, hence, the tummy fat.

Monday and Friday - Weight training in the gym
Thursday and Saturday - Muay Thai

Wight training lasts for 2-3 hours and Muay Thai lasts for approximately 2 hours.

Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

You lift for 3 hours a session?

Nope. There's cardio and a little chatting with other people in the gym.

No1 Clean up your diet, then get up and move around more. Also, concurrently training LSD cardio and strength slows progress in both, if performance is a concern.

Also if you're worried about tummy fat make sure you are doing a good amount of HIIT Cardio instead of cranking out miles on the treadmill.

Body recomposition is achieved through diet. Plain and simple. To this end check the Diet & supps forum and post your typical daily food intake for criticism.

You state you barely have time to workout, yet somehow spend longer in the gym than I do, and I'm an unemployed bum whose central preoccupation in life in life is exercise. Post your routine and maybe someone can give you many hours of your life back.

Im also a law student and I also think if you spent 2-3 hours 2x a week in a gym and 2x 2hours muay thai, youd be fit in no time, thats actually quite hardcore even for a beginner-intermediate...
Instead of 3 hours in a gym, spend 1 hour of intense workout.

Body recomposition is achieved through diet. Plain and simple. To this end check the Diet & supps forum and post your typical daily food intake for criticism.

You state you barely have time to workout, yet somehow spend longer in the gym than I do, and I'm an unemployed bum whose central preoccupation in life in life is exercise. Post your routine and maybe someone can give you many hours of your life back.

This. If you're spending 3 hours in the Gym you're either an elite athlete or not training hard enough. I know which I think is more likely.:rolleyes:

Post your routine.

Is this true for performing them on separate days or in the same day?

Back