Schaubs comedy is so corny and cringe it's unreal people watch that

Probably a bunch of gay shit and Rogan was waiting in his dressing room after to suck him off

It goes to show that life isn't fair. Brendan Schaub has special, but this guy

(an actual comedian) hasn't

My two favourite comedians are Stewart Lee and Brendan Schaub. Their timing, audience control, subtlety, insight, observation, and craftsmanship are very similar.

Although Stewart Lee goes on for too long about things sometimes...
Wtf! I hope you’re joking

Bill Burr and Tom segura are the only funny ones in that whole crew.

I seriously think he is better than Rogan. He is a good storyteller, and thought his entire schtick about the fight and Leo, while not hilarious, was at least charming and likeable in his self deprecation.

I find Rogan's pretentious pretentious rants not only unfunny but obnoxious. I like Schaub.

Rogan and Schaub seem like they might be cool to chat with, but their stand-up comedy is the worst I’ve ever seen. It’s obviously just my opinion, but I’m not exaggerating. I’ve been to open mics, contests my friends entered, free improv shows... hands down Rogan and Schaub are the least funny.

Styles P from the Lox (yes, that’s right) is far funnier than both.

All stand up is shit and it's not a legit artform so I don't care.

I find Schaub funny conversationally, but his stand up was dicey dicey. I expected it to be more polished since he has so many comedian friends.
Hmm I think the same, but for Rogan

standup is a pre scripted act, right? Put schaub in a podcast with people he knows well and he is, to many people, spontaneously funny. He has gotten funnier since the early days of tfatk. He and theo von play off each other really well.

i agree that he's funny when he's talking with rogan, callen, etc. but it's kind of pointless to be funny in that way, when you're trying to be a stand-up comic. you can't have your friends on the stage with you. i've honestly given his stand-up a chance. after ten minutes, i began spacing out.

like i've said about his performances before, if he simply changed the format of what he does from comedy, to spoken word, it would be received a lot more positively, i would say. if an audience goes in not expecting to laugh, but to listen to some real-world stuff - which is what it sounds to be like more to me, it may be received better.

I don't know how you idiots still got caught in this kind of thread by the TS. Dude literally writes four words about someone or something controversial and never comes back.

Let this shit die already.

He hangs around joe rogan, thats his inspiration. Those two make dane cook look like richard pryor.

All stand up comedy is like that imo just cringe worthy def not for me

Shaub is the king of cawlmedy, already works with the best cawlmedians on the planeeeet B (even though he has only ever worked with Americans)

It goes to show that life isn't fair. Brendan Schaub has special, but this guy

(an actual comedian) hasn't

To be fair that is Bobbies fault though, he has had all this time and never bothered doing one when all of his friends have. He is notoriously lazy, wakes up at like 1pm. I heard hes shooting a special this year or next though I can't remember when

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back